FORTY SEVEN

Xiao zhang didn't expect the so called well experienced personal secretary will turn out to be Li Jun! He still remembers how he was disturbed by this jerk last night and they ended up sleeping together in the same room and on the same bed! Because if he were to refuse then his poor little dad who was sleeping in the next room could have been disturbed the whole night by this idiot who was now standing in front of him looking all innocent and pitiful.

What are you doing here? Wasn't it enough for you to cause trouble outside and now your here at my work place?" Xiao zhang who didn't buy the pitiful look of Li Jun.

"Little zhang zhang I'm really not here to cause trouble but to work, I was recommended by my good nephew you know better than anyone else that my nephew is very serious when it comes to work and he will never make a mistake." Li Jun who immediately moved towards the seated xiao zhang answered while holding zhang zhang hands.

Xiao zhang is not stupid he knew well without being told that Wang yibo must have intentionally done this so that he could keep away a threat, he already heard this Li Jun was disturbing xiao zhan! He really underestimated Wang yibo! Now he can't just kick Li Jun out.

"I will let you stay but if you misbehave I won't hesitate to kick....." Xiao zhang didn't finish his words and his face was flushed red, this pervert kissed him! He kissed his lips! His first kiss was taken away by a shameless pervert!.

Li Jun:"Don't worry little zhang zhang I won't misbehave! I know you won't kick me out! I'm going to be dedicated and serious!"

"Y-you.....you..." Xiao zhang stuttered not knowing what to say, he didn't expect Li Jun to kiss him! He honestly didn't hate it but he wasn't prepared at all! He swore of not misbehaving but even before he could finish speaking Li Jun did a shameless thing! How can he survive with this unpredictable man, because even if he want to send this man away, he will still come back and he won't give up, at the moment he really needs a well experienced secretary.

Li Jun pretended not to see xiao zhang expression but stood up and smiled innocently, but deep down he was blowing bubbles, he finally tested the love of his life lips, they're so soft and addicting, he really wants to taste them again but he wouldn't dare because if he dares not only will he be kicked out but he will get beaten too.

Clearing the awkwardness the day started with xiao zhang hoping he won't regret the decision of allowing Li Jun to work with him, this pervert is really shameless just like what his brother has said and if he doesn't have patience then he could have already kicked him out, but he can't bring himself to do that.

********
On the other hand xiao zhan didn't cause trouble and wanting to follow his husband wherever he goes after Lu Bai came to stay with him, he even woke up his husband early to go to work and he happily went to meet his best friend and play with Lu Bai child while chatting.

Yibo knew what to do, when he got a call from his secretary Jiang long last night that Wen Rui secretly tried to deal with the people that were involved more than two decades ago and xiao zhan almost died, luckily they got the evidence earlier and they can take it to the police anytime.

Yibo anonymously sent the evidence he got to the Yu family, he was curious to see how Mr Yu and his wife would react but he didn't expect could be so shameless and go to his house to find xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan on the other hand was happily chatting with his mother in law, uncle Gu and Lu Bai at the garden when he suddenly heard commotion at the gate, the group went to check what was happening and they saw a woman and a man trying to force themselves inside.

Mr Yu who saw xiao zhan not standing far away smiled. "My good boy zhan zhan I finally found you, your good mother and I has been trying to find you all these years, I'm your dad." Mr Yu said.

Xiao Gu expression turned ugly the moment he saw the man who betrayed him together with the woman he regarded as a 'friend' but what his face turned pale when he heard what Mr Yu said, Mr Yu child? Trying to find him for years? What does Mr Yu mean by saying those words?".

" Yes that's right zhan zhan I'm your mother, I lost you the day I gave birth to you, some bad people stole you from us! Those people wanted to separate you from us, you suffered alot out there and you didn't get the love you deserve, when we met months ago we didn't recognize you, but fate finally brought us together!" Madam Yu added and broke down in tears, if they get xiao zhan believe them as long as they show how sincere they're and got him out of this house, then not only does they have a reason to protect themselves from going to jail but have something major that will make Wang yibo not dare do anything to her family.

Xiao zhan was rendered speechless and he didn't know how to react for a few seconds, when he was young he was always wishing that he could meet his biological parents or maybe get adopted by good care givers but as year's passed by and nothing happened he completely gave up and never thought of ever meeting his biological parents in this life and now suddenly and out of nowhere people he doesn't know suddenly appeared and claiming to be his parents and these same people were the people his uncle warned him about.

He doesn't even feel the pull or love from these two people, the bond he felt towards Uncle Gu when he first saw him didn't appear at all.

He was about to speak but his uncle spoke first. "Are you two done acting here? More than two decades has passed and I wonder what is it this time that you come here to claim xiao zhan is your long lost child? Did you by any chance trying to hide something? You two might know  something and doesn't want others to know, if I remember correctly I was the one who lost my child immediately after giving birth and you two claimed my child died when he was actually healthy and even gave me the ashes of dead baby! I wasn't even given the chance to see my dead baby, the only thing I was given were the ashes! Now your here claiming Xiao zhan is your son! You two are really shameless!" Xiao Gu shouted.

Mr Yu and his wife expression turned pale, this isn't the innocent xiao Gu they knew, how can this bitch know so much! He can't be the one who sent such incriminating evidence of what happened years ago right?.