FIFTY THREE

Ye Bing who was trembling like a quell with her teeth chattering tried to speak but couldn't because of the cold but the fear in her face and eyes explained that the once dominant girl and brave girl has humbled herself.

Zhan stopped the bodyguards who were about to execute the instructions that he just gave them, Ye Bing who was trembling in fear and at the same time because of cold relaxed abit.

She thought this bitch who suddenly changed so much and wasn't the timid boy who can be bullied so easily like before will do something so cruel, but he was just thinking too much, xiao zhan wouldn't dare do anything to him, he only has little guts and can't change so much in such a short spin of time.

Xiao zhan:" It makes me so happy and excited seeing you being so scared, I will make sure to break completely before I let you go, I will make sure you will never think or covet of my husband and at the same time have evil thoughts about me because by then if you hear the name xiao zhan you will be trembling like a useless quell just like now."

The sneer that was on Ye Bing face disappeared the next moment and her face became white as paper because of fear, she really was wrong, this bastard really has some guts! He dared torture her! He dared treat her like trash! She didn't think much because the next second her whole face was submerged in the cold water and no matter how hard she tried to struggle she couldn't escape.

Xiao zhan watched Ye Bing struggles decrease by each passing second and he clearly remembered how he also struggled but he couldn't do anything, he only waited for death and when he really thought that he could die he survived and kept a positive mindset that everything would come to an end and he will lead a peaceful and happy life.

That day didn't take long but finally arrived, he is no longer living in fear, his husband loves him so much and treat him very well that he couldn't ask for more,he found his biological family! And the person who helped him is still his husband! He has a twin brother and a dad! He no longer has to be worried of having no one who will care about him even after dying, all those unhappy events has disappeared and now he is only leading a happy and satisfactory life with his family.

"Madam...madam should we let her drown to death? She has stopped moving." One of the bodyguards asked making xiao zhan who was in deep thoughts to stop being dazed.

"No she can't die, I haven't had enough fun yet." Zhan answered, he is not a murderer, he knows the law perfectly well, even if he knows nothing will happen to him, this is his husband's territory and nothing that happened here will be taken out, but he can't be so heartless.

Ye Bing for half an hour saw hell, she wished to die so that she couldn't continue suffering like this, she feels like she had been suffering for years.

"Xiao zhan....cough.... please let....me go....cough...cough...." Ye Bing who has never begged before begged, but her pleas didn't even make xiao zhan feel remorse but rather made xiao zhan be more excited and energetic, she didn't expect xiao zhan to be a devil reincarnate, not letting her rest even for a bit, she lost count of how many times she fainted but was forcefully woken up! Even if she bullied this devil she wasn't this ruthless!.

"Since you can still speak it means you still have a lot of energy to play with this ger, I'm just having you experience what I experienced before but not even once had I complained." Xiao zhan answered his eyes void of any emotions.

"Wang yibo will surely not let you go if he found out what your doing to...ahhh." Ye Bing who knew she can't be released no matter how hard she begged used Wang yibo name hoping to get a reaction from xiao zhan but she really underestimated this devil! She continued to torture her!.

"You don't have any right to mention my husband, I'm sure if I call my husband now he will appear where I am all worried." Zhan who wasn't worried at all answered.

Ye Bing secretly sneered, wang yibo hated her because of her behavior, she is very sure yibo will protect her if he were to come and see what this heartless xiao zhan is doing to her! Maybe God found a way for her and Wang yibo to reconcile and continue their love in this way! She is going to hold on a little longer.

Xiao zhan made a call pretending to cry claiming to be bullied, the phone was immediately disconnected and zhan looked at Ye Bing lying down on the floor full of provocation.

Footsteps were heard seconds later, zhan lifted his head and saw his husband rushing towards him, forcing tears out he hugged his husband while pretending to cry.

"Hubby finally your here, she sneaked here and bullied me!" Zhan said his voice full of fear.

Yibo frowned, he didn't bother to look at Ye Bing who was lying on the floor but kicked her without showing any mercy making Ye Bing to groan in pain and she even vomited blood.

"You dare!" Yibo who was really angry this time shouted making everyone present to freeze where they were standing and not dare to make a sound or even breath for fear of being the next target.

Yibo who was already angry because of Wen Rui was called by his ger crying his voice full of fear, his ger is already pregnant and in a very special situation, the only person who will dare to try and harm his good and innocent ger is none other but Ye Bing!

Ye Bing: "I..." She coughed out blood because the kick was so hard.

"Stop pretending here! Lock this bitch and I will deal with her personally!" Yibo instructed.

Ye Bing was rendered speechless, the person who was bullied and injured and was obviously her but Yibo turned a blind eye and accused her of something she hasn't done! How did something like this happen? How can Wang yibo treat her like this? Does Wang yibo really not care about her anymore and see her as an evil person? She really was wrong all this time, she was the only one having hope but yibo has all along forgotten about her.

"Are you alright, where were you hurt tell me." Yibo asked his ger his face and voice full of worry.

Zhan shook his head and secretly smiled, he really didn't think wrong, in his husband's eyes he is the most important and his safety comes first. "I'm fine hubby I was just scared but I'm fine now that your here."

"You two are really meant for each other." Wen Rui who slowly followed said with a sinister smile on his face.

Xiao zhan whole body froze when he heard a voice that seems familiar and unfamiliar that made him so scared, his head started hurting and his vision blurred, the last thing he heard was his husband's voice calling him.