THIRTY SEVEN

Yibo who was feeling very guilty at the moment agreed with his ger words but deep down he was crying tears of blood, he really was a jerk and doesn't deserve this good ger infront of him.

Hugging the pitiful xiao zhan who has now calmed down and no longer crying tried to forget all those terrible things that he did to his ger and child in his last life but those memories permanently engraved in his mind and soul and for the rest of his life he will remember all those things, even if he was given a second chance but he was still punished to remember all those things that he did in his last life.

He doesn't want his ger to remember those terrifying and hurtful memories, he wants his ger to be happy for the rest of his life, seeing his ger smiling is his happiness and at least he would be less worried.

Yibo reassured xiao zhan several times before zhan fully calmed down and fell asleep, it was already past midnight, he lyed down beside his ger and whenever he closed his eyes to sleep the picture of xiao zhan crying bitterly because of the dream made him to open his eyes and looked at the person sleeping beside him, he is afraid if he fell asleep then an accident might happen, staying awake for hours he finally managed to sleep early in the morning.

*******
Xiao zhan was the one who woke up first the second day, he looked at his husband who was sleeping and you could see that he was slightly frowning, zhan gently massaged his husbands forehead and lightly kissed him not wanting to wake him up.

He still remembers the scary dream he had last night, he really felt like it did happen to him in real life, the torture he endured and the humiliation was too much, he is not sure if it was real he could actually survive, luckily it was just a dream, maybe because he didn't have a good life the first few months that he married his husband and now that he has completely relaxed he started getting scared again and even having imagination that his hubby has started abusing him again.

Deep down he knows if his husband really didn't change his ways and even after knowing about his pregnancy, then the right thing to do is leave and not stay to suffer knowing better he had a child and that child needs to grow up in a peaceful and stress free environment, he will never forgive his husband if he were to be that heartless just like the man in the dream, luckily he got a good and nice man who now treats him so well.

He gives him everything he wants, cooks for him, carry him because he is scared he might get hurt, coax him when he is sad and listens to everything he says! Which man does those things to his dearest ger? No one can compare to his man! Because his man is one in a million!.

Zhan was proud his face full of arrogance if someone saw him right at that moment he might wonder what this spoiled young master was thinking about or what kind of mischief he plans to do!.

Refreshing himself while talking to his still forming child that couldn't hear anything bec it's just a small mass,he got dressed and went out to have breakfast.

"Young master breakfast is ready, will you be eating alone or?" Uncle Zhou asked while smiling, since wang yibo had stopped playing around and chose to be good to his married ger, even in the house had been peaceful and the ger xiao zhan became happier and more beautiful, if this ger were to debut no matter how bad his acting skills would be, he could gain fame because of his beauty and his innocence.

Xiao zhan:"I will eat alone, master is still sleeping, let him rest."

Zhan ate to his heart content and belched, he touched his distended abdomen and smiled, his baby is not troubling him at all, he can eat whatever he wants now and no vomiting, he doesn't sleep all the time or be moody! His baby is such a good boy or girl! The baby cares about his little dad and doesn't want his little dad to suffer! His baby showering him with love even before he could be born, such a good baby!.

"Baby little dad and father will love you so much! Give you the best life! Make sure you will never suffer!" Zhan whispered and started walking around the garden slowly to help with digestion and also part of practice, enjoying the beautiful scenery, such a peaceful life is what he has always desired and his dreams had already been achieved.

*******
Madam Yu had Ye Bing stay low for a while and not do anything rushly, because if she dares do anything stupidly and ended up being in trouble then no one would come to her aid again.

"Telling me to stay low and not do anything when my life has already been destroyed! If it wasn't for that medicine you gave me then nothing like this could have happened!" Ye Bing shouted hysterically at madam Yu.

Madam Yu looked at the girl who thought was smart and secretly rolled her eyes, the only thing she did was think of a way to help this girl and the final outcome had nothing to do with him.

Madam Yu:"You messed everything yourself, you didn't do your work well and trusted a wrong person, the only unfortunate thing that happened was you becoming infertile but your still alive, just wait for me to give you a heads up and you can get your revenge on that bitch! As long as you will listen to me then you might even be healed."

Ye Bing eyes lit up when she heard that maybe their is a chance for her, she might get cured and she doesn't have to be worried that in this she will never have children of her own.

She slightly calmed down and gave in to madam Yu instructions, she will do anything to make sure she will get cured, that medicine must have an antidote, no medicine in this world doesn't have an antidote, there is still hope, she doesn't have to be so worried and hopeless.

She still remembers how yibo treated her, she didn't see even a little bit of affection in yibos eyes, they were cold and full of malice when looking at her but then when yibo looked at xiao zhan his eyes and expression became gentle and full of affection.

She loves Wang yibo so much and she is ready to do anything for him even die for him but what did she get in return nothing! Even when she was rolling on the ground bleeding, in pain and calling for help, Wang yibo  didn't turn back to look at him but rather pretended not to even hear her painful cries, he didn't expect wang yibo to be so heartless!.

"Wang yibo, wang yibo I love you so much but what I get in return is nothing but heartbreak! When people said love could make someone stupid they were not wrong! Can't you see my sincerity! Don't turn my love to hate." Ye Bing said sadly and closed her eyes in pain.

*******
Xiao Gu on the other hand was busy and didn't have time to go and help the good boy xiao zhan move to their new home, and today he wants to go and visit him, now he is just waiting for his son xiao zhang to come from work and drive him to xiao zhan and wang yibo's home.

He was busy checking properly the things he should bring to xiao zhan when he heard the door bell ring, he wondered who visited their apartment at this time.

Opening the door his smiling expression changed when he saw the person standing infront of him.