CHAPTER TWELVE

Xiao zhan and wang yibo relationship got closer each passing day and no one was there to cause trouble and xiao zhan became more comfortable and courageous towards his husband and he was no longer timid as before.

Whenever he needed something then he won't hesitate to say or if he didn't like something then he will tell wang yibo, this way their relationship was really good and the two are comfortable with each other.

Wang yibo can see clearly for the past few months that he has decided to change and treat his ger right everything in his life has turned for the better and smoothly, his work has gotten better without any distractions, whenever his work load is not much he will go back home early just to be with his ger, unlike before no matter how busy he was he will ignore everything and go out to drink and spoil the woman who later betrayed him in his last life.

Thinking careful now he can tell he was really stupid, he wasn't serious with his work and that was one of the reasons that led to him getting betrayed by the shareholders and his uncle who was preparing himself for year's, now everything is different, he has seen the light, four months has already passed by in a blink of an eye, now he doesn't have to sleep alone, his ger has already moved in with him and they sleep together in the same room.

His ger is very hardworking, not only does he wash his clothes with his own hands instead of using the washing machine claiming the clothes won't be clean enough and he will feel much relieved washing the clothes himself, ironing them and making sure everything in the house is clean and well placed, every day he goes home he is welcomed warmly and eat yummy food prepared by his ger, such a good life that he is living now, he doesn't have any reason to look at other's because no one can be compared to his ger.

Today his friends has invited him out with his ger for dinner, he came early and found xiao zhan was ready and the clothes for him to wear were ready and the only thing he needs is shower and the two are ready to go.

*****
Three of Wang yibos friend's has already arrived at the said place and they were chatting happily and the story was rotating around Wang yibo and the ger he married.

Friend 1:"I really didn't expect  wang yibo could actually change and he no longer fools around, it's been months and he denied all of my invitations."

Friend 2:"I think I like the new him, he is more serious and atleast we don't have to be worried in few years time his family business could be history, when I warned him before because of his lifestyle he regarded me as an enemy, but now Iam happy for him."

Friend three who is the youngest of all  looked at friend 2 his eyes full of admiration. "As a big brother I know one day yibo will see that your word's are right, I know you're bodhisattva in disguise! Big brother that's why I love you so much! You have finally changed yibo and he is following the right path! Right now we should talk about us, I have confessed to you several times and rejected me!"

Friend one coughed and looked away pretending not to see what was happening infront of him, in this era it's really not common for a man to fall in love with another man, a man can either marry a woman or a ger who is actually a man but has the ability to give birth like any other woman, but most gers a looked down and they never have a good life.

Friend 2:"Can be stop playing around! You only know how to cause trouble."

Friend three pouted but didn't give up and hugged friend 2 arm tightly and refused to let go, their is nothing wrong for him falling in love with his big brother, he knows as long as he persists then his big brother will see his sincerity and love him back!.

It didn't take long for wang yibo to arrive with xiao zhan and the environment in the cube became quiet and six curious eye's looked behind Wang yibo, eager to see the beautiful ger that wang yibo has been bragging about for months and even declined their invitations for him.

Mujin who is the youngest of all looked at wang yibo who was obviously blocking them from seeing xiao zhan intentionally unhappily.

"Hey wang yibo how can you be so mean! Move aside and let me see the beauty!"

Zhan ears reddened but he was also curious to see the boy who complimented him and second's later his little head appeared and he looked at the three people seated curiously, si lang the first friend, Hao du the second friend and mujin were amazed, Wang yibo really didn't lie to them when he bragged to them, they only thought he was exaggerating but now they can say what yibo said is actually the truth! Immortals really does exist! Such a beauty is rare to see!.

Wang yibo was jealous but at the same time seeing his friends accept the fact that no one can compare to his ger, he sat down with zhan seated beside him and he introduced his friends to his ger.

"Where is li shi?" Yibo who realized one person is not around asked, he still remembers in his last life this li shi wasn't very reliable, he was the first person to know what was happening to him after his uncle seazed everything from him, but at that time this li shi pretended not to see anything and ignored him.

Before someone could answer the door from the cube was opened and li shi came inside, second's later a pale ger was pushed inside.

"Iam sorry guy's for being late." Li shi said and sat down, not bothering to even look at the person he came with.

Xiao zhan looked at the pale ger who looks very timid, he seems to be covered in bruises and his stomach was abnormally large, it looks like he is pregnant.

Li shi seeing everyone looking at the ger who was still standing because there was no extra chair his face became gloomy.

"What are you doing standing there! Are you doing this intentionally to embarrass me infront of my friends too!" Li shi shouted.

Zhan trembled in fear, he still remembers perfectly well how his life was months ago, he didn't expect he will find another ger who is also suffering and this one is even pregnant and the husband seems not to care at all!.

Wang yibo saw xiao zhan reaction and he knew what xiao zhan must be thinking at the moment.

"Li shi there's no need to cause unnecessary trouble, I can order an extra seat for him." Yibo said and was about to call when he heard li shi word's.

"He is just a useless ger and he can even kneel down to wait on me, you don't have to be so concerned of this useless beings called ger!"

"Li shi don't go too far!" Yibo who had enough shouted.

Li shi sneered and looked at wang yibo then at xiao zhan. "You used to hate and despise gers just like me, don't pretend to be so remorseful now."