FORTY

Wen Rui:"Wang yibo your still too young to try and play smart with me, if I teach you a little lesson and making you regret for ever trying to cross my path, your ger is pregnant and he will be a perfect test subject."

Wen Rui didn't waste time but made a call then smiled, his smile full of malice.

Xiao zhan who was at the moment stroking his stomach while gently talking to his unborn baby whom from time to time kick his hand trembled and the happiness and smile he had a second ago disappeared, he looked around in fear but didn't see anything that could be a threat to him, he calmed himself down but the fear deep within didn't disappear.

He is just scared and have a very bad feeling that something not so good might happen, even though he can't tell what's making him so scared but his pregnant intuition can't be wrong.

Zhan didn't waste time but called his husband to come back home, yibo who was already on his way back hearing his ger nervous voice rushed back to the house.

Wang yibo didn't ignore his ger worries, after reassuring his ger he had the security around the house tightened, he then called his ger to check and see if everything is the way he wants it to be.

Xiao zhan:"I want to stay with you, don't leave my side until that Ye Bing is arrested, I just feel like someone wants to hurt me and my baby."

Yibo didn't refuse, that night xiao zhan had a nightmare again and this time it was serious, no matter how yibo tried to wake up his ger he failed, he woke up Mr Gu but all their efforts failed and xiao zhan who was immersed in the dream was obviously in pain, you could see the panic and fear and the word's he kept saying and how his face was pale, yibo face turned pale.

The word's his ger mentioned he could vaguely guess that, whatever his ger was experiencing was things related to their last life, he really didn't expect xiao zhan could still dream again and the things are obviously not good, how can God make the person he loves so much still remember the things he experienced in his last life? In his last life his ger since the time they got married not a single day has he experienced anything good or happy.

He wants to be the only one to suffer and remember all those hurtful things, as for his ger he doesn't want him to remember such hurtful and traumatizing things that happened in his last life.

Wang yibo:"Uncle Gu what do you think I should now?"

Yibo asked and didn't dare to touch his ger again, because the moment he tried to touch him, the asleep xiao zhan who was obviously having a nightmare would tremble in fear, even him talking loudly and even if his words are gentle and reassuring to his sleeping ger were like poison because the way his ger reacted anyone could tell his ger was afraid of him.

"Don't worry go rest in the next room I will take care of him." Uncle Gu answered and hugged xiao zhan who was still sweating profusely, his eyes tightly closed but the word's he murmurs now and then, he could guess that the poor xiao zhan who calls him uncle so sweetly was having a very painful and scary dream.

He really feels so bad and hurtful watching the adorable xiao zhan be in such situation, he would rather suffer himself than let the young boy he regards as hi long lost son that he thought died suffer like this.

Wang yibo went out of the room he shared with his ger, he stood at the closed door his face full of worries, how can he sleep when he knows his ger is not well and getting tortured of those scary things that happened in his previous life?.

Uncle Gu started the lullaby he used to sing to his still unborn babies when he was pregnant, his voice was like a soothing agent and the trembling xiao zhan relaxed and his painful face eased alot, he continued to sing until xiao zhan completely calmed down and was sleeping peacefully.

Uncle Gu wanted to get a towel and soak it with warm water and help xiao zhan wipe his body that was already drenched with sweat, but xiao zhan grabbed his shirt pajamas tightly and didn't let go.

Mr Gu knew if xiao zhan slept like this then he will surely get a cold and now that xiao zhan is pregnant it's not good, xiao zhan has three more months before finally giving birth and he can't help it seeing anything happen to the pregnant xiao zhan.

"Uncle isn't leaving, uncle is going to help you change, if not you will get sick and my grandson or granddaughter would be affected too."

Uncle Gu words seems to sooth xiao zhan and his shirt pajamas was no longer held tightly, getting a basin with warm water and a towel, he took off zhan shirt and gently wiped his body, getting a new set of pajamas, he dressed the asleep xiao zhan and changes the bedsheets and duvet too.

Making sure everything was well done and xiao zhan was sleeping peacefully, he opened the door to leave when he saw wang yibo was still standing at the door still worried.

"You didn't go to rest? He has already calmed down and already asleep, sometimes pregnant gers does have weird dreams, it also happened to me once, I even thought it was real but it was just my wild imagination, you should go inside and rest now, if anything happens just let me know."

Yibo nodded his head and looked at mr Gu who was leaving and clenched his hands into a fist, he still remembers his gers words 'please don't, don't hit me! Don't let me kneel in the cold while pregnant, Don't leave take me to the hospital, don't take my baby away from me and other words, even though his words were incoherent but he knew every words that xiao zhan said happened.

He wanted to tell Mr Gu whatever xiao zhan was dreaming about actually happened and it's the truth, but he can't do that, that was him before he was given a second chance, the now him is changed but then if xiao zhan really remembered everything what happened in his last life, would he leave him?.

He is really afraid and doesn't want to imagine his ger leaving him, he knows he was a bad person and doesn't deserve xiao zhan who never complained even once and even chose to die with him, he mistreated him but xiao zhan never left him but stayed with him, he can't live without xiao zhan, nothing he could do in this life could actually repay what happened in his last life.

Going inside and looking at his sleeping ger his still hanging heart slightly calmed down and he wasn't as worried as before, hesitating for a while not sure if he hugged his ger his ger would react the same as before, he doesn't want his ger to ignore him or he afraid of him, slowly going to the bed, lying down and slowly pulling his sleeping ger close to him, luckily his ger didn't resist and react like before and he completely calmed down, luckily his ger didn't reject him.