FIFTY SIX

He can tell Wang yibo really changed and the person in his last life and this man beside him are completely two different people, they can't be the same.

The anger and hatred he had towards Wang yibo once he remembered everything that happened in his last life started to disappear, in this life Wang yibo did everything to make sure that he was safe, he loved and took good care of him and was ready to do everything to make him happy, he respected him and supported him in everything that he did.

He hates and despises men who never respected their spouses especially when they're in a very fragile state, but people also needs to be given a chance and be forgiven too.

He doesn't have any reason to hate his husband now, the love that his husband showed him in this life can't be compared to what happened in his last life, his husband never knew that their son was used as a test subject at the research center too and since he didn't really care about him nor his baby he never bothered to know, in this life his husband changed for the better and the baby is here with him now, he could hear him giggling from time to time which made him feel sweet in his heart and the urge to wake up sooner increased.

******
Few more days passed by and on this day yibo was as usual busy doing what he does every day, holding xiao zhan right hand and he lowered his head and gently kissed his five fingers and his palm of hand and he heard a lower and hoarse chuckle.

Yibo looked where the voice came from and his eyes became wet when he saw his ger has already woken up and smiling at him.

"B... baby your awake! You finally woke up." Yibo shouted with his voice trembling, you could see the excitement on his face but at the same time worry.

"Water." Zhan said weakly his voice hoarse.

Yibo didn't waste time he quickly got a glass of warm water, he slowly helped zhan to sit up and helped him drink.

Zhan who was really thirsty drank the water quickly and he almost choked, luckily yibo was careful and no accident happened, zhan who just woke up was still weak and he felt tired when he finished drinking the water.

Yibo called the doctor and later called everyone else to inform of xiao zhan waking up.

"Where is the baby?" Zhan who finished drinking the water and was now lying down on the bed asked while the doctor was a doing a physical checkup on him.

"Mom and the others took for a normal routine check up, they are already on the way here and you will see the baby soon." Yibo answered and he was full of energy even though his face showed tiredness and even had black lines around his eyes because of not having enough rest.

"You have worked hard taking care of me, c'mon sleep beside me the bed is so big and can accommodate a number of people." Zhan who knew his husband will refuse to go back and sleep at home said, the only way to have his husband rest and not ending up collapsing because of exh austion.

Yibo didn't refuse after the doctor left he slept beside his ger hugging his waist tightly and he felt more relaxed and reassured with his ger in his arms and a minute didn't pass before falling asleep.

Zhan could tell his husband beside him was sleeping deeply and he knew his husband was really tired.

It didn't take long for him to hear hurried footsteps from outside and seconds later the door was opened and a group of people entered, the commotion didn't wake up Wang yibo who was asleep.

Zhan was finally able to hold his baby, the moment he held him in his arms the baby who was asleep opened his big eyes and looked at his dad then like he knew this was the person who gave birth to him and his lovely and best dad he giggled happily while waving his small fists in the air.

Zhan heart felt warm, this is the baby he gave birth to after trying for so long, was the baby scared and that's why he didn't want to come back sooner because he didn't want to suffer again, luckily everything has changed for the better now and nothing will happen to his baby or even his family members, everyone will be safe and happy.

He looked at his twin brother and little dad and he seems to see what happened to these two after dying, the moment they returned to city A they were captured by Wen Rui men and taken to the research center, his little dad was already old and he couldn't hold on for long.

His twin brother managed to escape but he didn't get far and was apprehended by Wen Rui men, luckily Li Jun arrived on time and saved him and in the process he lost his life.

He remembers a year later after his death and that of Wang yibo his spirit didn't vanish and he kept roaming around the research center and the place he died Li Jun who already took over the Wang family business met his twin brother who was still living in city D the two fell in love after interacting several times and Xiao zhang decided to relocate back to City A.

Xiao zhang at that time had plans of finding his lost brother but the two didn't even get far after arriving at City A and they were captured by Wen Rui men, Li Jun did his research after losing communication with his boyfriend and he finally knew Ye Bing henious acts together with the Wen family illegal business and decided to act one to save his boyfriend and bring down the evil people.

In the process he died protecting xiao zhang but he also made sure the research center was destroyed and all those people involved were captured, Xiao zhang who was left alone didn't live for long because of the illegal drugs in his system which caused a great damage to his body and he died six months later.

He came to know he has a family after listening to Wen Rui who was torturing his brother and little dad, but at that time he was just a dead spirit who couldn't do anything but just watch and watch as Wen Rui inflicted unbearable torture to his family members while mocking them.

It looks like in this life God pitied the tragic story of his brother and Li Jun also his little dad and he brought them to him earlier and the two are already United.

Xiao zhan also fell asleep after playing for a few minutes with his son, he planned to let his brother give a chance to Li Jun who is nothing but a pervert but now he looks like a little dog who follows his master everywhere while wagging his tail and ready to do anything.

And one important thing is he knows where the main hide out where the Wen family conducts those henious and unforgivable acts, being a wandering ghost in his last life seems to help a lot and come in handy, helping his husband deal with the Wen family is the very least thing he could do and protect his family from any danger, it is also his responsibility to make sure nothing will happen to the people he cared about.