FORTY FOUR

Li Jun missed xiao zhan and wanted to see him, but when he arrived he saw a young man who looks like xiao zhan standing while talking on the phone and his heart skipped a bit, it looks like he has fallen in love again!.

Xiao zhan heard the movement and his face was full of smiles thinking it was his husband, looking back his smile disappeared when he saw who it was, he wondered what this pervert was doing here, but then following Li Jun gaze zhan immediately got up surprising uncle Gu who was seated beside him.

Zhan didn't waste time but stood in front of Xiao Zhang making sure to block the pervert Li Jun from looking at his brother like he is food that could be eaten the next second.

"You pervert don't think just because your my husband's uncle I won't report you to the police! You're not allowed to look at my brother!" Zhan shouted while pointing at Li Jun who was still trying to see Xiao Zhang.

"You're uncle just saw someone interesting and got curious don't misunderstand, hello Uncle Gu don't mind xiao zhan words we had some misunderstanding before." Li Jun answered and his attention returned back to Xiao Zhang who was done talking on his phone and was now asking xiao zhan if he was okay.

Xiao Zhang attention shifted to the young man named Li Jun and was confused with how this Li Jun was looking at him, for a second he even felt like his gender changed to a ger!

He immediately shook his head and his expression became serious, this Li Jun the way he is looking at him and smiling is weird, no man can look at a fellow man like this.

Li Jun:"Hello I'm Li Jun I'm lucky to meet such a beautiful angel the moment I came out, can I have the honor to know your name?"

The secretary lips twitched, he didn't expect Li Jun attention to shift from xiao zhan to Xiao Zhang! This Li Jun is really unreserved and can't be trusted at all! One second he is chasing his boss ger and the next second his attention was diverted and now he is interested with xiao zhan twin brother xiao Zhang!.

Xiao zhan bec angry he didn't expect this pervert to flirt with his only brother! He recognized xiao Zhang as his brother few months ago and now his brother is about to be harassed by this shameless scum called Li Jun, if it wasn't for his brother stopping him then he could have dealt with this pervert.

Uncle Gu didn't expect a man who is supposed to be Wang yibo uncle to be so bold and even flirt with his own son in front of him, it's so rare to find someone as bold as this young man, he can tell xiao zhan doesn't like this young man, he is not sure what happened but he knows if zhan continued staying here then it might not end well, his son xiao Zhang can deal with this Li Jun he trusts him.

Xiao Zhang let his little dad take xiao zhan away then he looked at li Jun who was still smiling widely his hand still extended and snorted.

"Don't you feel ashamed at all? Trying to flirt with your fellow man, don't think I won't beat you up just because I look fragile." Xiao Zhang warned, he has met a number of men who are so shameless that they hit on him knowing full well that he is not a ger, but this Li Jun has gone too far showing he is interested in him in front of his little dad.

"Beauty I don't mind if you hit me, I will let you hit me as long as it will make you happy, just tell me your name, let's get to know each other." Li Jun who forgot about xiao zhan said and chased after xiao Zhang who was about to leave and stopped him.

"Beauty I really fell in love you the moment I saw you, how about giving me a chance, Iam clean and never dated before." Li Jun added and swore in his dead parents name.

Xiao Zhang was rendered speechless he didn't expect the person he will meet this time would actually be a lunatic. "Are you crazy?" Xiao Zhang couldn't help himself but ask.

"Yes, Yes I'm crazy about you, Iam ready to do anything just tell me." Li Jun nodded his head his eyes full of stars.

Xiao Zhang choked on his own saliva, now he knows one of the reason as to why his brother xiao zhan doesn't seem to like this Li Jun because he is really crazy!.

"Oh will you really do anything that I tell you?" Xiao Zhang who for the first time met an interesting person asked again and Li Jun just as usual nodded his head several times.

"If I tell you now and have your head checked up to see if your normal upstairs will you do it?" Xiao Zhang asked with his lips raised his expression eager waiting for Li Jun change of behavior but what he expected didn't happen at all.

"No problem I will go to the hospital for a full body check up, I will even have my brain checked and bring the results to you right away." Li Jun answered and ran off but returned second's later. "Let's scan WeChat this way I will be able to reach you." Li Jun without the waiting for xiao Zhang answer took Zhang phone scanned WeChat and ran off laughing leaving xiao Zhang standing where he was stunned.

******
The secretary on the other hand never expected Li Jun could actually forget what he was instructed to do and ran away! He has never seen someone falling in love at first sight and behaving like this! He could only go and do what his boss has instructed then go back and report what has happened.

Bringing xiao zhan, Mr Gu and xiao Zhang to a place they could relax well, he didn't forget to order some refreshments, after making sure everyone was comfortable he left satisfied.

Xiao Zhang was still dazed and absent minded, this made xiao zhan to be somehow worried and he decided to warn his brother.

"Brother you must stay away from that Li Jun he is a pervert and not a good person at all!" Xiao zhan said, as a good and caring brother he doesn't want anything to happen to his good brother.

"I know by the way does anyone from the Wang family suffer from brain problem? Because I think that Li Jun is somehow crazy." Xiao Zhang who was really curious about Li Jun asked.

Zhan wasn't sure, he doesn't know if there's such history in the Wang family, he subconsciously touched his protruding stomach, his baby can't be like that crazy Li Jun right? His baby is so smart, adorable and respectful, he can't act crazy like that Li Jun! Li Jun is not a reliable person he can't let his good baby learn from him!.