CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Li shi sneered and looked at wang yibo then at xiao zhan. "You used to hate and despise gers just like me, don't pretend to be so remorseful now."

Wang yibo choked on his own words, he knew what his friend li shi said is the truth, he used to hate and look down on gers, to him they were nothing and just useless waste that were on earth for people to treat the way they want and nothing could happen, he looked at xiao zhan who lowered his head and he panicked not knowing what his ger must be thinking when he heard what li shi has said.

Zhan suddenly got up making Wang yibo to also stand up his face pale, afraid xiao zhan will decide something that will make him regret for the rest of his life, he knew he wasn't a good husband before and mistreated xiao zhan, but he is not sure how he will continue his life when xiao zhan decides to leave him.

"Zhan...zhan let me explain, I know I was..."

"You don't have to say anything, I understand, I only want to have the ger sit here and I will stand, I am fine." Zhan who hasn't said a word answered and got up.

The panicked wang yibo calmed down a little but deep down he was still worried, li shi was rendered speechless and he froze where he was seated, he never expected one day he would actually see Wang yibo behave like this, the man who used to despise gers would actually treat a ger so well and even become so scared like he did something so wrong.

Yibo:"Sit here you don't have to stand, I will go find another seat."

Xiao zhan nodded his head and sat down on Yibo's chair, then motioned the pregnant ger to sit where he was sitting before, the ger hesitated for a while but still sat down and slowly thanked xiao zhan.

Zhan realized the ger voice was hoarse, he is not sure what kind of torture this ger is passing through, but he knows whatever is happening is not a good thing at all, he really wants to help him but he doesn't know how, he didn't expect Wang yibo could have such friend's, well he won't blame him, alot of men has such thoughts towards gers.

The so called law claims to protect all but when it comes to such people as them, nothing could be done to the men, even if the torture ended up with death, the final decision it will be accidental death and the punishment will be fine and that's all.

If he has the ability he is ready to help all those gers that are suffering, change people's prejudice and thoughts towards gers, let people know gers are human beings just like the other's, they feel pain, they get hurt and be sad just like the others, they have emotion's and can be heartbroken too.

The environment was silent and no one said a word but Hao du, Si Lang and mijun looked at their friend li shi sharply, the three didn't expect the friendly meet up will end up like this, the environment was happy and joyous before but now.

Mijun:"It's all your fault li shi! How I wish you could be as good as wang yibo! Destroying the once peaceful environment! So heartless!

Mijun scolded angrily and hugged Hao du hand hoping to feel better and forget the unpleasant happenings that just passed.

Yibo returned back with an extra chair, he sat down beside xiao zhan and food ordered was served.

Xiao zhan didn't bother talking with wang yibo but helped the ger beside him eat, yibo didn't say a word but he knew his wife must be worried about the ger and the only thing to do now is have a serious talk with his friend li shi, this can't go on.

The ger excused himself and said he is going to the washroom, xiao zhan got up too minutes later claiming of going to the washroom.

Washroom

"My name is xiao zhan can I know what's your name is?" Xiao zhan who followed the ger to the toilet asked.

"Well my name is lu bai, I wonder why your were so nice to me earlier?" Lun Bai who introduced himself asked a question.

"It's nothing I just did it out of good will, do you need any help, if I ask my husband he will surely find a way to help you." Xiao zhan who believes in wang yibo now and he knows yibo will surely find a way to help this ger, that's how much he trusts his husband.

Lu bai looked at the ger infront of him and smiled, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. "You are so naive, do you trust that man you call husband so much? It looks like you really don't know what kind of a man he is, men are all jerk's and us being born as gers, this is our fate."

Lu bai who talked too much coughed while covering his mouth, he wondered why this ger trust that wang yibo so much when he already knows what kind of a man yibo was, he has met him several times and he is no worse than those beasts! Now another naive ger is being lied to and manipulated by that beast, he really should talk some sense into him before it's too late like him.

"I will give you an advice just like a big brother to you, that man your calling husband is bad news, he is lying to you and pretending to be good, sooner or later he will show you his real self, you better take a step back before it's too late." Lu bai walked away before xiao zhan could say another word.

Xiao zhan didn't know what to do, he is really worried and he really wanted to help the pregnant ger, but it looks like the ger doesn't trust him and his husband, he knew wang yibo was horrible before but for several months now yibo has treated him well and respected him, he can feel that his husband isn't like before, he is now a nice person.

********
Wang yibo on the other hand after xiao zhan left, he grabbed li shi and dragged him out, minutes later he opened another cube and the two went inside.

Li shi:"Why did you bring me here, are you here to tell me how bad Iam? Or scold me how I treated my ger and scared your precious ger? I'm really curious Wang yibo what made you suddenly change? The person Infront of me isn't the Wang yibo I know."

Wang yibo sighed and looked at his friend, kept quiet for a while then started talking. "You're not a kid whatever decisions you make in this life will reflect in future, what I will tell you now is not what your thinking, I won't be angry with you because of what you said or how you treat your ger, I was once like you, I never treasured the person whom I thought was nothing but a pain and bad luck in my life, I never appreciated the person who truly cared about me, he was ready to do anything for me, not once has he walked away from his obligation, he did everything that he is supposed to do, by the time I realized the person who was really good and meant for me, it was too late, I couldn't bring back that one thing I lost and was important to me, I never realized earlier that the person whom I thought was a curse was actually the person I hated and despised the most, I didn't realize the person right for me was the person closest to me."

"Now I have a chance to make everything right and Iam doing that, your my friend and I don't want you to end up with guilt and regret when you lost that one thing that you despised before and by the time you realized it's important to you, it's already too late, li shi it's your decision, do what is right now and not end up with 'if I knew'."

Li shi by the time he came back to his senses Wang yibo was already gone and he was the only one in the cube, he is confused and wondered what his friend was talking about, the word's he said now were full of emotion's and regret like he experienced them before.

Li shi:"Why does it sound like you died and then resurrected?".