FORTY TWO

Zhan though he was dissatisfied he can't do anything but unwillingly watch his husband leave him alone in the house!.

He still can't bring himself to just let his husband leave him all alone with his uncle in such a big house, he must find a way to leave the house and go to his husband's work place, it might be his first time not listening to his husband's word's and doing his own thing but staying in the house all the time without going outside is really suffocating! His unborn baby slightly kicked him supporting his little dad word's.

Xiao zhan walked back inside and walked directly to his uncle who was reading a book and sat down beside him.

"Uncle I want to follow my husband to his work place."

Mr Gu stopped reading, took off his glasses and looked at xiao zhan who was looking at him while pouting. "Impossible, you stay here and wait for him to come back, this is for your own safety you know."

Xiao zhan shook his head, he is also worried about his husband, his husband promised to stay with him until he gave birth before going back to work, at the moment he left everything to his secretary to manage, but today after his husband received a call, he can't tell what his husband talked about but whatever it was it wasn't a good thing.

Something might have happened and his husband not wanting him to be worried kept everything from him and didn't tell him a word, maybe he can be of help, he can't let his husband his husband suffer alone without giving him his support.

"Uncle this time I must follow my husband, Iam worried about him, you don't have to try and talk me out of it, I have already decided."

Zhan didn't wait for his uncle to speak but got up and left to prepare himself, Mr Gu didn't know what to do and he could only call wang yibo but the call didn't go through, the only person he can think of was his son and he didn't waste time but call him and told him what was happening.

He got to know something seems to have happened to the Wang business enterprise and that's why yibo left to go back to the company, even though he doesn't know much about business but he can tell thing's aren't so easy a big business from the Wang family, it's not so easy for someone to intentionally try to provoke the Wang family, whoever it is has the guts and can't be taken lightly.

With the pregnant and stubborn xiao zhan he really needs to be careful, he can't let anything happen to him and the baby, the bodyguards around mustard have a plan and he needs to talk to them and know what they can do next.

********
Wang yibo on the other hand knew it won't be so easy for xiao zhan to accept and stay behind he will surely follow him secretly.

He know he is being followed the moment he left the house, not only by one car but two, he can now have a very vague guess the person behind everything, he really did overestimate Wen Rui, he didn't expect he will boldly attack him, but he knows whatever was happening can't be so easy, it looks like some government officials from city A has participated in such illegal business and it looks like in a way he was unknowingly working with them for year's.

Without being told he could tell those officials who decided to distance themselves from him must have something to do with the Wen family illegal business, that's why the police officers didn't get any leads for year's if it wasn't for him the rescued gers would have been dead by now.

He knows very soon City A could have a very big change, now that the Wen family knew he might be involved in disrupting their evil ways, their is no need to hide in the dark, he is going to protect his family and if now he decides to give up and not let those bad people face the law, his family might still be in danger, by uprooting the root and making sure no more Wen family can he be sure his family and those gers are safe.

"Don't let him get away, block him in front now before he gets to the high way." Ye Bing who was in one of the car's instructed, one of the two cars sped off and just as Ye Bing has instructed and blocked yibos car.

Wang yibo who was expecting that sneered, taking out his extra phone he sent a text message to one of the bodyguards back to the house instructing him on what to do.

Second's later the people in the two cars came out, yibo also went out and he wasn't really surprised seeing Ye Bing, it looks like he really underestimated this woman, in his last life he was so careless and got involved with this trash.

"Stopping me here, I wonder what your boss has anything to do with me when he even dared to touch my business." Yibo who was standing outside his car said while looking at the five men together with Ye Bing surrounding him.

Ye Bing:"Yibo I waited for you for so long hoping one day you will realize how much I really love you but you treated me like trash, when I was bleeding and asking for help that day you didn't even look back or show a little bit of care! Do you even have human feelings!"

Yibo smirked. "Human feelings? Care about you? I was stupid before and blindly dated you, I almost destroyed my marriage but I woke up and decided my almost broken marriage, you tried to harm my ger over and over again and you still expect me to look at you! That day you wanted to hurt my ger and my unborn baby, you never expected the same potion you wanted to give my ger would actually end up in your system."

Ye Bing expression changed, she didn't expect the mastermind behind her misery was actually the person she fell in love with! She didn't even dream yibo would harm her like that! She did everything so that Wang yibo could at least look at her, love her but the end results of all was her becoming infertile! She almost died and the main culprit is actually Wang yibo.

And xiao zhan that bitch is actually pregnant! Pregnant! She suffered so much and it's all because of xiao zhan! That cursed bitch that was supposed to die long ago stole everything from her!.

"Wang yibo! How can you do such a heartless thing to me! I did everything for us but you never appreciated me not even once! What's so great about that ger that you could even hurt me like this! I can give you more than that bitch!" Ye Bing shouted hysterically, why does she have to suffer! Everything was going well until that ger confused Wang yibo, pretended to be pitiful and manipulated her man to hate her, she knows people in love experience tribulations in their relationship but then they don't suffer like the way she is suffering now!.

"Until now you still haven't realized your mistake, you will never admit that your wrong but you will forever see yourself as the victim, people learn to let go and you should, compared to my ger and you, no matter whether he is infertile, ugly or has the title of a ger, I will still choose him because to me, no one in this world would love me sincerely the way he does." He was already tired of arguing with this crazy woman and he doesn't have any more time to waste here.

He was about to enter his car when he was suddenly shot on his shoulder.

"This is a warning from our boss, he said to stay out of his business or next time it won't be just the shoulder." One of the men who were all this time quite spoke.

"Yibo as long as you hand over xiao zhan to us and forget about him and love me like before nothing like this could happen and your business won't be attacked again." Ye Bing added and the two cars drove away.

Yibo gritted his teeth so as not to make a sound, he expected them to do something to him, getting shot on his shoulder on this road that is rarely used they obviously has plans of torturing him, driving with one hand while making sure he doesn't bleed too much is really hard.

"Oh shit!" Yibo cursed while applying pressure on his wound, seconds later he heard the voice of a car which stopped not far from where he was, looking who it was he frowned.

"Li jun what are you doing here?"

"Come get in the car I will take you to the hospital, if you continue staying here Iam afraid you will bleed to death." Li jun answered and opened the car door.

Yibo gritted his teeth but still chose to trust li jun for now, in this life this uncle hasn't done anything to harm his parents apart from falling in love with his ger which didn't happen in his last life.