THIRTY FOUR

"Do you think I am a three year old child to trust your words! Ahh don't rip off my boxers! They're very expensive you know!"

Things got heated up between the two inside the car, the struggling xiao zhan stopped making trouble and let yibo have his way, but then even before yibo could start moving Zhan's face turned pale and his eyes were covered in tears.

"It hurts hubby please don't move and just pull out!" Zhan moaned in pain.

Yibo panicked and moved away then hugged xiao zhan who was tightly hugging his stomach while trembling in pain. "What happened? Where is it hurting? Let me take you to the hospital."

Zhan who was lying in his husband's arms shook his head. "It doesn't hurt now, I just need to rest and I will be fine, the pain has stopped." Zhan answered and let his husband carry him back to their room.

Yibo was worried and he called the doctor to come check on his ger, what if it's something serious and he kept ignoring it.

The doctor arrived an hour later and xiao zhan was already asleep, yibo explained everything that happened earlier and xiao zhan suddenly shouted in pain while pressing his stomach.

The doctor did a general check up on xiao zhan and can't be very sure with his findings.

"He might be pregnant and you know better than I it's dangerous to have sex with a ger who is less than three months, but I can't be sure, tomorrow come to the hospital for a proper check up." The doctor said making Wang yibo expression to change.

Pregnant? He still remembers the last time he got intimate with his ger was a month ago when his ger was pregnant and his ger almost married another ger if he were to be not near. He didn't expect that one time sex could actually make his ger pregnant.

His hands trembled and you could tell that he was excited, xiao zhan has always wanted a child of their own and if his ger really turned out to be pregnant then xiao zhan could be very happy.

"Don't be so excited yet, let's wait until tomorrow for confirmation, with all the change of moods, being irritable and being picky when it comes to food, those are signs of pregnancy." The doctor added.

Yibo nodded his head in understanding and had the doctor spend the night at their apartment just in case something happened at night.

Wang yibo didn't sleep well at night, he was happy that his ger might be pregnant and soon a new member of the family would be added, but at the same time worried, what if the child doesn't like him as a father? What if after the baby is born he won't be a good father? What if after the baby is born his ger will put all his attention to the baby and completely forget about him, at the same time he still remembers what he did in his last life.

Even after waking up the second day his eyes were red, zhan was worried but yibo reassured him that he was fine, they went to the hospital after breakfast and just as the doctor has said he was really pregnant!.

Xiao zhan:"Hubby look iam really pregnant! We have a baby!"

Wang yibo:"Yes baby we are going to have a baby."

Yibo wiped zhan tears away and kissed his forehead, he is just five weeks pregnant, in a few months time sounds of baby cries could be heard around the house, now that xiao zhan is pregnant it's high time to move to a bigger house.

Yibo who knew his ger is now pregnant became careful, he almost made a mistake last night and caused an accident, in his last life he failed as a father but in this life he is going to make sure nothing goes wrong.

"Hubby let's go to the temple to thank the gods, I promised to burn incense every day after I get pregnant, then tell my uncle the good news." Zhan was happy said while hugging yibos hand.

"Okay but I will burn incense for you every day, too much smoke inhalation is not good for the baby." Yibo answered and slowly walked with his now pregnant ger to their car and first went to the temple to burn incense, then went to the mall to buy everything that was needed for a pregnant ger.

Xiao zhan wanted to tell the good news to his uncle but his husband stopped him, let's wait for the first three months to pass successfully then  let everyone know the good news, for now let them keep a secret.

*********
Going back to their apartment the secretary and the bodyguard came back to report, zhan who guessed it must be because of work let yibo go to his study and he sat down on the bed then looked at the ultrasound films that had a small pea like dot that is supposed to be his baby and cried tears of joy.

"This is my baby, Iam finally pregnant! Wang yibo and I have a baby! He will grow up in a peaceful and loving family,I don't have to be worried that I couldn't protect my baby, all the bad guys are gone now and his my baby will be safe." Zhan whispered while caressing the film, nothing is wrong with him or his husband so he doesn't have to worry his husband leaving him because he couldn't get pregnant.

*******
"Boss the contents in the medicine is lethal, not only can it cause irreversible damage to the body, if someone survives then he or she can be infertile, this kind of medicine is illegal and whoever is find with this kind of medicine will be arrested immediately." The bodyguard who got the results reported.

"Boss many gers for the past decade died mysteriously, other's with severe different organs failure and some with missing uterus and other organs of the body, the same kind of medicine content was found in their bodies, the police tried to find any leads but they didn't get reliable information." The secretary also added.

Wang yibo frowned, he once heard of the dissapearance and death of gers for years and what he didn't expect the same medicine would be in the hands of Ye Bing and she even tried to give such dangerous and illegal medicine to his ger! If he wasn't prepared and be on the lookout he can't imagine what might happen to his ger!.

Now thinking about it the woman married by Mr Yu her family business has been mysterious and more than thirty year's ago they used to work in pharmaceutical industry but we're banned when several people died because of them, since them the family were low-key and stopped their business.

Now thinking about it, now he can boldly say something more deep and not known is happening, in his last life he never came across the Yu family or the in laws of Mr Yu, he doesn't know what happened after his death in his last life.

"That madam Yu check out what his family had been doing all these years after they stopped the pharmaceutical business, especially her father and brothers." Yibo who was quite all this time instructed.

"Yes boss."

"Wait, be careful and don't overdo it, also tip off the police who were investigating this case, have the doctor who treated Ye Bing inform the police the findings."

Wang yibo knows safety comes first, no matter how many constants he has when it comes to something that might involve human trafficking and even death that might have been happening for over thirty years and even the best investigators couldn't get any reliable leads, he knows it's something he should be careful with and not do anything hasty, not only does he need to protect his ger and unborn child, his family needs his protection too and he must be careful.