THIRTY ONE

Not your fault at all and I don't blame you, lets prepare ourselves and have breakfast, the designers would be here soon." Yibo answered and the two showered together got dressed and went downstairs to join Mr Gu and his son who were already awake and waiting for them.

Mr Gu:"I prepared this specially for you, taste it and tell me if it is to your liking."

Zhan smiled and thanked Mr Gu, he really was behaving like a kid last night, throwing a tantrum and making Mr Gu come to their house so late and now he even woke up so early to prepare breakfast for him, not everyone could be as good and understanding as Mr Gu.

The breakfast was harmonious and the small xiao family left after breakfast agreeing to meet in the evening at the event, xiao zhang was to bring lunch for xiao zhan in the afternoon that was specifically prepared by his little dad.

"Here take this it was meant for my little twin brother but I will give it to you now." Xiao Zhang who finally had a chance to speak to xiao zhan said and motioned for xiao zhan to extend his hand.

Zhan didn't refuse he also took out a handmade bracelet made of small beads from his pocket and tied it around Xiao Zhang's hand.

"This is for you too, Iam really disturbing uncle Gu who should be resting now but he is so willing to treat me so well like iam his own son." Zhan answered and the two smiled satisfied with the gift they gave to each other.

The two didn't expect they could actually give an almost exact bracelet to each other, it looks like the two were thinking the same thing.

As xiao zhang and xiao Gu left the apartment, xiao zhan waved at the two until they entered their car and drove away, he went back inside and looked at the bracelet on his hand and fell in love with it even more, the bracelet looks good on him.

"You gave another man a handmade bracelet and forgot about your husband, you still haven't given me any gifts!" Yibo complained his voice full of grievances.

Zhan lips twitched, just as he expected his husband is eating vinegar again. "How about I make you another one way beautiful for my dearest husband? I will make sure it's unique." Zhan answered and kissed his husband cheek.

Yibo who was really feeling sour felt a little bit better but still it wasn't enough. "You promise me you can't make anything like bracelets and such and give it to others." Yibo who was now back hugging his ger stated his instructions, everything that comes from ger naturally should belong to him, even if he has a hunch that xiao zhang might be xiao zhan twin brother but then at the same time watching his ger give him a handmade bracelet and as for him he doesn't have such a thing, well it's unacceptable, he is the closest and most important so he must and should be the first one to get everything.

The designers came not long after the xiao family left, having the two try out the already custom made tuxedo, they left not long after everything was done and the clothes and other things would be delivered later during the day.

Yibo took his ger to a barber shop and the two of them got a shave, they went shopping and by the time they went back home it was already lunch time and the food for xiao zhan was delivered and still hot.

The two are lunch rested together and woke up in the evening full of energy, getting ready for the event, yibo got a call from his secretary everything was ready and just as he had instructed nothing could go wrong.

Yibo had zhan eat something first on the way to the party just to make sure he won't be hungry.

*******
Ye Bing followed the Yu family since she was an adopted child, the party happened at a big and well known restaurant, different kinds of people would attend every year,not only just well known celebrities from the entertainment industries and business people, even at times a number of politicians does attend the event, business start ups who wants to get acquainted with other well known business people do attend.