EPILOGUE

And one important thing is he knows where the main hide out where the Wen family conducts those henious and unforgivable acts, being a wandering ghost in his last life seems to help a lot and come in handy, helping his husband deal with the Wen family is the very least thing he could do and protect his family from any danger, it is also his responsibility to make sure nothing will happen to the people he cared about.

Xiao zhan behaved normally without letting Wang yibo realize that he remembered everything about his last life, he knows the best way is to forget everything and just continue living in the future, in this life everything is better, yibo his husband is now a completely changed man, he is a good husband and father, a perfect mature family man.

This is their chance, god wanted them to be happy and lead a comfortable life without the horrible happenings of their last life, he is happy now and he doesn't want anything unhappy and unpleasant to separate the two of them.

He stayed at the hospital for another week and he was finally allowed to go back home, after much deliberation he finally decided to name the child as Wang Yuan, a small celebration was held and wang yibo intentionally invited Yu Dong and he beat him black and blue.

Yu Dong after getting the sudden invitation without thinking much he immediately refused but then the three bodyguards who were standing in front of him not letting him escape forcefully took him to his boss.

If it wasn't for xiao zhan intervention then Yu Dong would have broken a few more ribs and end up having broken teeth, xiao zhan didn't really know much about this step brother and he didn't react much when he knew this pervert boy was actually his step brother, luckily this pervert only knows how to fool around but he wasn't as calculating and evil as his parents and uncle.

Xiao zhan helped Li Jun to win his brother and it didn't take long for his twin brother and Li Jun to get together and the two are happy.

After his cesarian section wound healed he finally let yibo know about him remembering about their last life, he still remembers how panicked his husband was at that time that he knelt down not daring to look at him or say a word but he could see and feel how scared his husband was at that time.

He never thought of leaving his husband, no one in this world is perfect and people make mistakes but those who truly and honestly repents deserves a second chance and he decided to believe his husband and never doubt him or judge him because of what happened in their last life.

With the help of xiao zhan the special forces that were sent by the president took action and raided the main and well hidden research center where the illegal experiments were made, more than thousand gers were rescued and other opened branches that were mainly opened by xiao zhan to help those discriminated and mistreated gers were taken in.

Wang yibo was well prepared before the police could take any action he had all his family members travel to City D where xiao zhan little dad used to stay in abroad, he did the right thing because when the police raided the illegal center those who were involved and were being hunted down by the special forces attacked Wang yibos family houses luckily he was quick to take countermeasures and no one was harmed.

All those who were involved were put behind bars and those gers who survived were reunited by their family members, the life of gers kept getting better and better each passing year and they more carefree and peaceful life just like everyone else.

Ye Bing was also arrested by the police bec of her involvement with the Wen family illegal business and will spend all her young day's behind bars, the medicine she took by accident that was meant for xiao zhan started to affect her body and most of her important organs started to fail one after another and might not last for more than three years, this made her go crazy and the life of madam Yu who was the culprit wasn't good either because the crazy Ye Bing blamed everything at madam Yu who instigated her if not she could have been good.

Wen Rui didn't expect in this life everything that he planned to go north went south and he lost everything that he worked for years and he was to die by lethal injection in a year and those who were more involved with the illegal business were to die too, they can't tell how many gers died but they can estimate more than thousands of people died in the hands of Wen Rui and his accomplices.

Mr Yu life wasn't good either, for attempted murder he was to spend twenty years in prison, he tried every means to see xiao zhan hoping that when he tried to apologize then he might get a lesser sentence or even be let go but he was wrong, all his requests of seeing xiao zhan were ignored.

Wang Yuan grew up well without any problems and he was the most adorable and cute child who made everyone smile.

In this life the two were happy and everyone got the ending they deserve.

END.