THIRTY SIX

The two left their apartment and it took half an hour to arrive at the house yibo wanted to buy.

Zhan felt relaxed and really loved the place, he didn't hesitate to have yibo buy the house afraid that someone else might buy it.

Yibo:"Don't worry this is going to be our home together with our child."

Zhan:"Hubby you're so good to me, I love you the most!"

Zhan who was clinging on his husband shouted his face full of smiles.

Yibo felt his heart warm, seeing his ger expressing his love to him really made him very happy, it's so rare for his ger to express his feelings towards him with words and now hearing such words, he just feel so happy and proud, he is among the lucky chosen few to have such ger who cares about his husband!.

Yibo walked slowly while being careful not wanting anything to happen to the pregnant xiao zhan, he was still in his first trimester and he needs to be careful because anything stupid could lead to complications, he still knows how his ger wanted to have a child and finally their prayers had been answered and another member of family could be added soon.

The two were about to go heading towards there packed car both xiao zhan and wang yibo saw a person standing infront of their car leisurely.

Zhan was the first person to stand behind Wang yibo knowing he will be safe, he still hasn't forgotten how this pervert scared him in the toilet months ago and he even had the nerve to confess to him Infront of his husband! Luckily his husband is so understanding and trusted him unlike those useless men!.

Wang yibo with a frown on his face. "What are you doing here uncle? Are you by any chance stalking me?" Yibo asked unhappily.

Li jun ignored Wang yibo and his attention was all on xiao zhan who was at the moment hiding behind Wang yibo and not even daring to look at li jun.

Although he was somehow dissapointed he still forced a smile and said. "I came here for xiao zhan, I have something very important to talk to him, I went to your apartment but he wasn't there and was directed by your butler."

"My ger has nothing to do with you, you can just leave and I will forget that you ever appeared Infront me."

Xiao zhan who heard his husband's words poked his little head out and nodded his head in agreement.

Li jun lip's twitched seeing how xiao zhan was behaving and the way he looked at him he really doesn't want to remember.

Li jun:"Zhan you trust me I won't do anything to you, I just want to talk to you about your parents."

Zhan expression didn't change much but his eyes explained everything he didn't expect believe a single word this pervert said.

Li jun who saw how xiao zhan was looking at him his expression completely cracked.

"Hubby Iam hungry and I feel sleepy let's go back home." Zhan whose attention returned back to his husband and completely ignored lo jun said while pouting.

Yibo whose expression was ugly and wasn't very sure what his uncle smiled at his ger and carried him, going inside the car with xiao zhan pretending not to hear li jun calls.

Wang yibo drove away and he almost run over li Jun who tried to stand Infront of the car luckyly li jun moved away on time.

"Hubby he must be trying to trick me again right? How can he know about my parents!" Zhan who finally calmed down after getting in the car and his hubby driving away asked.

Yibo knew his uncle words are true, xiao Gu and Xiao Zhang are his gers relatives, but now he doesn't want to make the pregnant xiao zhan overly excited, he knows his ger can't handle if he get to know anything that is hurtful then he doesn't want to imagine what will happen to his ger.

"Right now you just comcetrate on your health and nothing else, we have a baby now and you only need to be happy, remember uncle Gu will come to stay with us until you give birth."

Zhan's attention immediately shifted when he heard the name Uncle Gu, he immediately forgot about li jun and all that came from his mouth was about uncle Gu while eating the things yibo took from their home.

*******
Day's passed without any problems or accident's, lu bai relationship with Li Shi wasn't as tense as before, even though he still hasn't accepted to be back together with him, lu bai still doesn't trust li shi he doesn't want to be hasty or do anything that he will regret later, he suffered once and he is not ready for another hellish life.

Xiao zhan had lu bai go with him to their new house in the suburbs on the day they were moving xiao zhan plan of business together with lu bai had been in progress, they mainly deal with the mistreated ger who never got happiness or the chance to be free and do what they want, as long as you will be invited at the organization you will be given a place to live and and other basic necessities, after two months you will be given a chance to show your talents, this way not only will the ger be independent, but the organization will take thirty percent from the money you will make, this way both sides will benefit.

Lu bai helped with the moving in, most of the things were already bright over earlier and the only thing remaining were xiao zhan and wang yibo clothes.

Lu bai left that evening with his child and li shi promising to come visit xiao zhan more often and now that xiao zhan is pregnant, lu bai will temporary take over all the responsibilities of the organization.

So far they had taken in twenty gers and twelve of them has shown great results and what's they're doing the outcome is very pleasing and outstanding.

Xiao zhan didn't forget to also hire a psychologist in his team, this way all the rescued gers who are mentally unstable would be having someone to take care of them and they don't have to feel lonely or neglected.

A week passed since they moved in at the new mansion that yibo bought, xiao zhan was happy and relaxed, most of his free times you can find him basking under the shade enjoying the fresh air and listening to the sounds of birds or sometimes you will find him drawing when not sleeping.

Today just like a normal day he ate dinner together with Wang yibo and the two went to bed, they talked to each other before finally falling asleep.

Zhan who was sleeping started dreaming and everything in the dream felt so  real, he couldn't help but started murmuring while crying which woke up his husband.

Wang yibo who saw xiao zhan crying panicked and started to wake him up while wondering what might have happened for his ger to cry like this.

Zhan finally woke up and his eyes for a second which were looking at wang yibo were full of fear bu then after fully waking up he started crying again.

Yibo:"Baby tell me what happened? Are you in pain? Where are you hurting? Should i take you to the hospital?"

Zhan shook his head and wiped his tears away and looked at his husband all aggrieved, he wanted to cry again but controlled himself.

"I dreamt that you didn't want to have my baby, you even forced me to do hard and straining work even after knowing well Iam pregnant, you didn't give me food, called our unborn baby a mistake and a curse, you even forced me to kneel for hours and never did anything when the maid's and that Ye Bing beat me and sometimes hit my stomach while knowing that iam pregnant!"

Wang yibo expression changed for a second but he immediately calmed himself down, because all those scenarios that xiao zhan said did happen in his last life and those words he was the one who said, he hated xiao zhan so much and that included the unborn child too.

"Baby it's just a nightmare, nothing is real, I love our baby and I will never neglect him, I be good to you and our baby forever." Yibo said reassuringly while trying to calm himself deep down, one thing for sure he doesn't want his ger to remember those hurtful memories.

"Hubby it felt so real, I felt like it really did happened, I was really scared, but I know my hubby is the best man in the world, he will never bully me when iam pregnant or hurt our unborn baby, you will love our baby so much!"

"Yes baby your right."

Yibo who was feeling very guilty at the moment agreed with his ger words but deep down he was crying tears of blood, he really was a jerk and doesn't deserve this good ger infront of him.