THIRTY THREE

The two who were really happy walked back while holding hands, the striking resemblance between the two  can be seen without anyone being told.

The two coming back holding hands really created attention and people started murmuring amongst themselves, yibo looked at the two and felt a little bit unhappy seeing his ger holding another man's hands! He must be understanding and remain calm, xiao zhan is already his and would never betray him and marry another.

"Hubby! Hubby! This is my brother! From today we two are real brothers!" The excited xiao zhan said making Wang yibo who was in deep thoughts to come back into his senses.

"That's good, you two look like real brothers." Yibo who forced a smile and pulled his ger back, hugged his waist and felt much better.

Ye Bing waited and it was almost an hour and she decided to go near even if wang yibo doesn't want to see her but she wants to see everything that was about to get down closer so that she could enjoy the show better.

Xiao zhan was happy and smiling but his smile dissapeared the moment he saw Ye Bing and wondered what this cursed and dangerous woman was doing at the event, his gaze turned to his husband who seems to be looking at Ye Bing who was approaching.

Xiao Zhan's heart skipped a bit and the fear he had not long ago returned again, the two shouldn't have planned all this all along and wanted to humiliate him here with thousands of people present, he struggled to move away from Wang yibo but yibo didn't let him go no matter how hard he tried.

"Oh I didn't expect the well known couple to attend such an event and being all loving I really envy your relationship, I wonder when I would be able to find a man who will treat me so well." Ye Bing said her tone was sarcastic and her eyes didn't leave Wang yibo, you could tell the obsession and greed on her expression.

Yibo didn't answer or even give a second glance at Ye Bing, his attention was on xiao zhan who was now pouting, his face full of complaints.

"It's late let's go back home, it's no fun being here at all, I don't want my baby to get tainted with bad behavior and energy." Yibo whispered his warm breath fanning Zhan's neck and left ear,this made Zhan shrink his neck and his ears turned red.

Zhan nodded his head and the little worry he had disappeared, he also doesn't want to stay even for a second, he doesn't want to see faces that made him feel so scared and hurt when he didn't have a good life.

Yibo turned around to leave with his ger,Ye Bing was unhappy and frowned when she got ignored like she doesn't exist, checking the time, only one minute was remaining and she can't let them go yet.

"You can't go yet!" Ye Bing shouted and rushed to stand in front of wang yibo and xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan who didn't have a good time with Ye Bing who really tortured him when he was still getting bullied by Wang yibo, and he always gets scared when he sees Ye Bing.

Yibo frowned. "Shouldn't you be worried about yourself now instead of disturbing us and trying to cause a scene?"

Yibo words made Ye Bing to be confused and the next second her expression changed and frowned in pain, she shouted in horror when her thighs were suddenly covered in blood and her stomach started to hurt.

Yibo covered his ger eyes and walked away, Xiao Gu and Xiao Zhang followed from behind, and the four left the restaurant which was now in chaos.

"It's better to leave earlier so that we couldn't get entangled with something that doesn't concern us, it's already late and we don't have to continue enjoying the fun." Yibo said, said his goodbyes to Mr Gu and Xiao Zhang then drove away with xiao zhan who hasn't said a word since they left the restaurant.

********
"What's happening? Why am I bleeding? Ahh it hurts! Help me! Call the doctor! I don't want to die!" Ye Bing shouted hysterically while looking at the people in front of her who were obviously just looking at her and no one came forward to help her or even call an ambulance for someone who was about to bleed to death.

Madam Yu's face turned pale and finding her husband she immediately left the restaurant, how could she dare to stay here when the medicine that was supposed to be taken by that bitch was actually taken by Ye Bing! If Ye Bing was to call her now then she and her family might end up in trouble, it's better to leave even if they didn't achieve anything.

At least her son was smart enough and left earlier, even though he seems to be beaten but refused to say what happened and insisted on leaving.

"Honey the earlier we leave here the better before we get in trouble." Madam Yu said and motioned her husband to drive.

Ye Bing who lost consciousness was rushed to the hospital and by the time her condition finally stabilized more than two hours had passed, after opening her eyes she realized that she was at the hospital.

"You're finally awake, at least you were brought here earlier." The doctor who came to check on her said.

Ye Bing:"Doctor what happened to me?"

Doctor:"I don't know what kind of dangerous medicine that you took, luckily you were brought here on time and we were able to save your life, but the bad news is your uterus was completely destroyed, the ultrasound showed your ovaries and uterus look like were fried, you must come to hospital from time to time for checkup but one thing for sure you can't get pregnant or have children in future."

The doctor's words were like a bomb to her, what did she just hear? She can't have kids in the future? How did it happen? How can she be the one to take the medicine when she clearly saw xiao zhan drink the orange juice? She has been played all along! She thought she planned so well but the truth was that she has been making fun of her self!.

She didn't know what to say or do at the moment but only laughed at herself, she thought she would always win but she lost and the person she lost to was actually a nobody, a bitch! She lost to a useless ger! A whole her lost to a ger!.

"Huh! Aren't I miserable? I'm such a joke!" Ye Bing shouted while laughing but her face was covered in tears.

*******
"You haven't said a word since we left the restaurant, what made you suddenly unhappy?" Yibo who arrived back home but the two still in the car asked.

The pouting xiao zhan looked away for a second then faced his husband and started poking yibo forehead with his index finger while complaining. "You didn't let me drink alcohol but your breath is full of alcohol!"

"Letting you drink alcohol is a mistake, what if you fall in love with everyone at the event? How can I fight a thousand plus people? I  still haven't settled the full account of you wanting to marry that lu bai!" Yibo answered his voice deep while caging xiao zhan who was trying to escape.

"What account? You threatened me with that....that...if I go see lu bai alone!!!" Zhan didn't dare mention the embarrassing words and things that his husband wanted to do but he refused to retort back.

Yibo eyes became interested and his expression was full of teasing but he stopped himself from making his ger embarrassed and he might end up being kicked out of the bedroom and he will sleep outside.

"Tonight what do you think of trying in the car? Uncle Zhou is not around and we are all alone, then next the....!

"Stop! You promised me!"

"But you want to drink alcohol, I will let you drink once we are done, I will do it once, it's late and I don't want you to get tired, I will be quick." Yibo added.

Zhan rolled his eyes and tried to find ways of escaping he is not an idiot or a fool to trust these beast words, no matter how many times he will swear to do it once, the deal will be off once he starts!.

"Do you think I am a three year old child to trust your words! Ahh don't rip off my boxers! They're very expensive you know!"