2

i hear my alarm clock go off. like normal i smack it and stretch out my body. today i didn't go to the gym. i just put on my work clothes and headed there.

"what's up pimp" my boss greets me

"aye whats that girls name?" i ask

"who?"

"the girl you want me to look after.... blue hair.... short asf... attitude like a mother fucker..." i giggle out.

"ohh uhhh i think.... billie?" he said flipping through a book. he found the right page and confirmed her name. "yup. billie eilish"

"interesting..." i hum before walking out to start my shift.

i walk through the doors and look around. just a fuck ton of inmates eating and taking. i keep looking around and i can't find that girl anywhere.i decided to go look in the bathroom, no one is supposed to be in there but i still need to check.

walking in there i find her sitting on the sink. her head turned quickly towards me.

"what do you want" she grumbled.

"i just didn't see you at dinner" i began. "you're not aloud to be in here right now." i remind her.

"i ain't hurting nobody" she sighed.

"i understand but you need to stay with everyone"

"okay" she mumbled.

it seemed like she's either upset or she doesn't feel the need to act hard around me.

"come on" i say putting my hand out to try and offer her help.

"don't fucking touch me" she said jumping down from the counter.

i was so wrong.

"i didn't touch you billie" i say sternly.

"how you know my name?" she took a step back.

"a little birdie told me" i joke.

billies pov:

i usually can't stand these stupid officers that walk around these places but this one seems okay i guess. 

"a little birdy told me" she joked.

i looked her up and down. she was gorgeous, with a nice figure. something about her told me she was a masculine person. i am too.

"alright then" i scoffed. i watched her turn around, nice ass too.

"what's your name?... since you know mine i should know yours." i said catching up to her to walk along side her.

"blake. but call me officer miller" she replied. she's kinda cute.

"blake... that's cute" i smile.

i could see her blush a little.

blake's pov:

i felt my cheeks heat up at her compliment. i get supper awkward when people compliment me, who doesn't?

we finally made it back to the cafeteria.

"get back with the group billie" i lightly put my hand on her back and walked around behind her to the other side of her.

"whatever." she said bluntly and went back to the group.

i feel bad for her but then again she's a criminal and needs to serve her time.

we called everyone to their cells for bed and just guarded the cells.

at around 2:30 am i heard some shuffling in one of the rooms so i walked down to it and shined a light to see what was going on.

it was billies cell and she was walking around.

"billie?" i asked.

no response.

"go to bed" i say softly.

with that she kinda stumbled back to bed and laid down.. kinda weird.

there wasn't much else that happened that night, i just went home, ate, showered, and went to sleep.