5

i hit the gym this morning to distract my mind. it's been racing because i wanna get her out but i don't know if i should let alone how i should do it. i was so stressed i ended up doing a full body work out right before work.

"today is gonna fucking suck" i groan to myself.

i took a quick shower at the gym before going to work.

i walked into my bosses office since i was there early.

"wsg baby girl" i said, giggling, while sitting in his chair kicking my feet up on his desk.

he was dusting off his little book shelf.

"what's up miller" he greeted. "how've you been?"

"pretty good, how about yourself?" i asked

"i woke up, take that however you'd like" he turned around and smiled.

"i'm assuming that's good for your old ass" i say before laughing.

he was drinking his coffee, my joke made him laugh and he spit his coffee out. which made me laugh harder. i literally fell out the chair and we both couldn't stop laughing.

"get to fucking work youngster" he was laughing so hard he could barely get his words out.

i stumble out of the office and managed to calm myself down and put on my gear and walk into where the inmates are.

i just stood in my normal spot and looked around. i saw billie sitting at a table, facing me. i kept staring at her. her face was beautiful, her lips were perfect and looked so soft. i was staring at her for a while
before i saw her eyes lock with mine. i kept looking though. i watched as she got up from her chair and walked towards me. we held eye contact the whole time. i'd be lying if i said she didn't look sexy right now. my mind was racing with sexual thoughts about her.

"blake!" she yelled.

"huh?" i hummed, snapping out of my thoughts.

"hey" she said.

"hi" i smile at her. "how was your day?"

"it was okay" she sighed. "thank you for all your help." she flashed a smile.

i looked around to make sure no one was looking and i gave billie a hug.

"no problem" i pat her back before letting go.

we talked up until it was 9:30 and everyone had to go to their cells.

after a while, us guards got called to go take our lunch so i did. i couldn't get billie off my mind.

i got up and went to my bosses office. he wasn't there so i grabbed the key and went to billies cell.

i walked in and shook her a little.

"billie" i whisper.

all she did was groan.

"hey." i shook her again.

"yeah?" she said softly.

"wanna talk? im bored" i whispered before giggling.

"sure why not." she sighed and sat up in her bed. i sat at the foot.

"you're always on my mind for some reason" i sighed.

"same here" billie admitted.

good to know. i let out a small hum.

after a few minutes of silence, billie broke it with a question.

"how old are you?" she asked me

"twenty one" i reply. i knew billie was 19. i looked at her records.

"what's your favorite color?" she asked quietly.

"probably green.... what's yours?" i shot back

"black"

"what's your style like?... i noticed you got your jail clothes 4 sizes too big" i ask.

billie giggled. "just baggy shit. i don't want anyone seeing my body. i like darker colors and more of a masculine vibe"

"believe it or not... i dress pretty much the same way. if you saw me in public you would never guess i'm a correctional officer" i tell her.

"nah you probably wear dresses and live in the suburbs with your husband" she scoffed.

"ew no. men are gross" i laugh.

"for sure. i'm gay" she says. kinda shocking.

"me too" i whisper.

"what's your dream car?" billie asked me.

"i have it, it's a 2020 dodge char-" billie cut me off

"no way!" i could tell billie wanted to scream.

"yes way. she's a hellcat. and she's blacked out" i add.

"holy fuck. i've always wanted a challenger srt" she exclaimed.

"they're fucking amazing"

"wow" billie drug out. "you really don't seem like that kid of person"

we have a lot more in common then i thought.

"you'd be surprised" i sighed and laid back on the bed. "this shit is hard as fuck, how do you sleep?"

"i don't" she said quietly.

after another moment of silence i broke it and asked "what's something that is least expected about you" i turned over to face her. her face was beautiful in what little light there was.

"let me think" billie hummed. "i'm a bottom. i dress very masculine but i'm very submissive and i love sex" she says very confidently.

"really?" i was kinda shocked.

"yes, sex is constantly on my mind" she replied.

"wow"

"tell me something about you now." she said, laying down, kinda curled up so she can still look at me.

"i'm not sure if this is appropriate to say. but only one person knows" i began.

"well now you have to tell me, i'm really curious"

"i..." i wasn't sure how to tell her. i didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"spit it out shit head" she giggled.

"well..."