22

"let's get in the car before the mosquitos get us" blake said.

we were just hugging and swaying back n forth, blake was telling me how greatful she was to have me and i was doing the same to her.

blake opened the passenger door for me, we agreed that she was driving home.

when she got in the drivers she looked at me. the screen in the car reflected on her face and i could see her beautiful green eyes. her eyes were glossed over as she had smoked a joint previously.

i could tell she was turned on.

she started the car and placed her hand on my thigh. her hands were huge, knuckled bruised up, and veins slightly showing through her skin. her hand covered almost half of my thigh.

i played with her fingers and inspected the ring. it was on her right hand since it's just a promise ring.

i leaned over and wrapped my arms around her arm and placed my head on her shoulder. i looked down and noticed the bulge in her pants.

"what are you thinking about?" i asked her.

i saw her hand grip the steering wheel before she answered "you"

she looked over at me and i could see the lust in her eyes.

"do what you're thinking of" i whisper.

her hand traveled up my thigh and across my covered pussy.

"when we get home" she said.

i decided to tease her, i kissed on her neck and rubbed her member through her pants on the way home.

it wasn't long, we were home within 3 minutes.

"stay there" she said, unbuckling her seatbelt.

i felt my pockets to see if i had a key for the apartment and i did. i got out of the car and ran up to the apartment.

"you're gonna find out" i hear blake laugh. i ran into the room and hid in the closet behind some clothes.

blake's pov

i didn't run after her, i didn't want anyone seeing it and calling the police or something. i walked up to the apartment and it was locked so i unlocked it.

"where are you?" i asked. no response.

i checked the whole house. even under the bed and couch. she wasn't anywhere.

then i remembered i didn't check the closet.

billies pov

i could feel my heat racing with anticipation. i've never played with blake like this so i don't know what she's gonna do.

i heard the closet door creek open, the the light came on. she looked around but didn't find me.

once she turned off the light and walked out i waited till i heard her out of the room and i peeked out.

i saw her standing in the door way of the bedroom.

i decided to make a run for the bathroom.

i accidentally let out a scream as i was running. the next thing i felt were arms around me.

"you think i wouldn't catch you?" she asked me.

i tried fighting her grip. she was way bigger then me. there's no way out of it. she had her arms wrapped around my stomach and arms and i was in the air.