26

billie walked over to me and reached up to grab my head so she could kiss me. i pulled on the strings of her swimming bottoms making them fall off of her. i felt her small body shiver in my hands.

i let my hand roam to her pussy but before i touched it i pulled away from the kiss and gave her that "is this okay?" look and she nodded.

"use your words baby, is this okay?" i said.

"yes sir, you can do whatever you want to me." she replied.

"good girl" i praise before giving her a reassuring kiss.

i rubbed my finger over her pussy to feel how wet she was. she coated my finger so i placed it into her mouth. 

she held eye contact with me and she got on her knees and wrapped her small hand around my cock. she gave my finger one last suck before i pulled it out of her mouth and she kissed the tip.

"suck it slut."

she glared at me.

"don't fucking look at me like that" i said smacking her face before gabbing her jaw firmly in my hand. "get up" i tell.

she got up and kept the glare in her eye.

"stop looking at me like that" i say, grabbing her throat in my hand, forcing her to look at me.

"make me" she scoffed.

"strip and get on the bed. and do not touch yourself" i demanded.

i pulled up my pants and went up stairs, grabbed a joint and smoked the whole thing slowly until it was done.

no one's pov/3rd person

blake's tall figure walked through the house and back down into the sex room where the blue haired girl sat, little did blake know, billie had already been playing with her pussy. she grew too needy and couldn't resist fucking herself.

she couldn't help but to grow wetter as she heard her partners footsteps come down the hall.

blake was furious when she saw billies fingers deep inside herself.

"what did i tell you?" blake questioned.

"strip and get on the bed, i did as told like a good girl" billie replied.

"and what else?"

"not to touch myself" blake stated. she was going to trick the older girl but she knew that she would just be digging this hole deeper.

the tall girl grabbed cuffs that were hanging on the wall and grabbed billies left arm. she dragged the small girl up so that she could reach the corner of the bed where she would tie her arm up to.

she went around and tied her ankles up then down to the last wrist. she got all the cuffs on and she heard billie whimper.

"what's wrong?" she asked.

"i need you so bad" billie begged.

"hm?" blake teased.

"please fuck me daddy. fuck me with that huge cock of yours" she begged and begged again.

"earn it" blake said bluntly making the small girl sigh.

blake grabbed a small vibrator and put it on the lowest setting. she placed it on billies clit.

billie did her best to move in such ways to get more satisfaction from the small toy but the setting it was on was no where strong enough.

she watched as her tall partner walked over to the whips and grabbed one. she walked over and dragged it over billies chest, then nipples, down her stomach and to her thighs. she watched with a smile as her partners body squirmed around.