9

i got off work and drive to the gym. i worked out my whole body. i was there from 5:30-7am. i completely lost track of time.

i got home around 7:30 and i quickly ate a meal and cleaned up my apartment. i washed my bed sheets and put them back on.

it was about 9am so i called andrew to let him know id be there in about a hour.

i took a long shower and got dressed. i decided to wear just a all black baggy outfit. i grabbed clothes for billie too.  i put sunglasses on too and headed out the door.

i got in my hellcat and drove to andrews and got there just in time;10am.

he got in and we went to the bank. the money was a easy pick up. there were no complications.

"i've never seen 50k in front of me like this." i say, using two hands to hold all the money.

"i ain't even know you had 50k in yo name" andrew said laughing.

"shut yo bitch ass up" i say trying not to giggle.

i drove to the jail and parked about a block away.

"what's her name?" andrew asked.

"billie eilish" i remind him.

"oh ight" he said getting out.

i put the money in a backpack and andrew put the backpack on and was off.

billies pov:

i sat on my bed and thought about what happened last night. i was so comfortable around blake, i'm not sure why. she's so tall and muscular yet so soft and gentle. she was beautiful and her voice was so angelic.

"eilish. grab your things, you're leaving" a officer said, standing at the door waiting for me to follow him.

what the fuck? who bailed me out? it couldn't have been my parents, they don't got that kind of money. my mind was racing as we walked out of the jail and into the front office.

the last thing i was expecting was a ghetto white dude who was tatted up.

"wussgood bil?" he greets me.

"yo long time no see, thank you so much" i say. i went along with it. if i showed any signs that i didn't know who he was then i can't legally leave with him.

he put his arm out and grabbed me in a side hug.

he handed the lady a fat stack of money which she sorted and we were on our way.

as soon as we walked off the property he said

"hey, i'm andrew, blake's homie. she parked a block away so she ain't her caught bailing you out. and i gotta do the dirty work for her"

"blake? as in officer miller?" i double check.

"yup. blake miller" he smiled. he had nice teeth.

"what the fuck?"

i was so shocked. i assumed she somewhat liked me but i didn't think she would bail my ass out of jail. how the fuck am i gonna repay her?

blake's pov:

i got out of the car and waited for them.

i watched as andrew and billie were talking. billie didn't even notice me till i cleared my throat.

she looked up at me, everything froze in time. billie ran up to me and jumped in my arms. she held on tightly to my neck and i could feel her sobbing.

"hey it's okay!" i rub her back. "it's all over mama" i whisper.

i see andrew get in the car.

billie pulled away and grabbed my face in her hands. she placed a kiss on my lips before falling back into the hug again. i leaned down so billie was standing but we were still hugging.

"there's clothes for you in the back, we can go grab food or we can drop you off wherever you need" i pull away from the hug and smile at her.

"blake, i... i don't know how to repay you.... i don't have money like that." she whispered and her eyes tear up again.

"no, don't worry about it. i will make it back in a few months. it's all good billie" i wipe her tear away with my thumb. "let's drop andrew off to give you time to think, okay?"

"sounds good" billie smiled and got in the backseat.

"aye cheers to gettin you out man" andrew said, passing billie a joint he just lit.

"thanks a lot man" billie took a few hits before passing it back. i took a long drag and passed it to andrew.

"blake you smoke?" billie gasped.

"since 7th grade" i add

"wow. you really aren't how i thought you were."