19

my anxiety spiked.

"yea... how do you know my name kid?" i ask.

"i listen to your song and i follow you on insta" she said, getting up.

i lowkey forgot that happened.

"oh foreal?" i asked.

"yes!" she was all smiles.

"this is who you've been geeking over?" jacob asked.

"yes dad" she giggled.

"wow, that's dope shit" he said. "well. let's keep the tour going"

i giggled and followed them around. they showed me all the down stairs rooms. there was two living rooms, a dining room, kitchen, bathroom, office, and a master bedroom.

upstairs there were two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and another master.

it was beautiful, dark gray carpet upstairs and dark gray tile down stairs. the kitchen had dark marble with matte black cabinets.

the main living room had a dark gray corduroy couch with a coffee table that matched the counters in the kitchen.

"are you interested" jacob asked.

"a thousand percent" i replied.

"honey, did we show her the uhm.... down down stairs" amy asked him.

"oh uhm... should we?" he shot back.

amy turned her head to me, the back to him.  "yeah"

i was so confused. are they gonna show me a place to kill people?? are these people going to kill me?

we walked over to the doors that lead to the garage. but instead of going left we went straight to a closet that was at the end of the hall.

he opened the door and walked in before pressing a button that lifted part of the floor.

it opened up to stairs that we all walked down.

"i'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, just let us know" amy said.

i turned and saw a mini living room... okay? nothing crazy.

walking down the hall, up to the couch the room extended out to the left.

there was a bed and a huge shower with two heads.

the bed had bars on all four corners with cuffs and rope hanging from the wall near the bed. there was a huge X on the wall to tie people up to. there was a bench with cuffs. there was a chair that was low to the ground. glass shelves filled with sex toys.  there were LEDS lining the walls that were red. everything was black or red.

"holy. shit." i gasp. this is they type of shit you see in the movies.

"if you don't want this hear we will clean it out and sell everything but if you're interested, we've only used this room a few times and all the toys are brand new" amy said with a worried smile on her face.

"i'm definitely interested" i said.

"there's about 15 people lined up to view this place" jacob informed.

i pulled out the money in my pocket, 5 grand, and handed it to him.

"tell them to get fucked." i said.

"what?" jacob was so confused.

"i want this house, i'm paying you to tell people it's already sold until i get my shit together and get money out the bank" i said.

"oh no billie. it's okay, all you had to do was tell us you want it and we trust you. i don't want this" he said trying to hand back the money.

"i want you to know i'm serious about this. if you give me the money back i'll give it to your daughter and we both know that's not the best idea" i said making them both laugh.

"okay fine but i'll knock the price since you're so kind" jacob said.

i walked back up to the main floor and we talked for a while.

jacob was dope and amy was really sweet, really good people.

"can i get a picture with you?" the daughter asked.

"of course" i said. we took a pic.

"is that your car out there?" she asked as we walked out the door.

"yeah, just drove her off the lot" i smiled.

"wouh" juliet (the daughter) gasped.

"wanna get in?" i asked.

"you're joking right?" she asked.

"get in" i said.

we all walked over to the car and she got in.

"nice car" jacob said.

the family was clearly very into cars.

i ended up letting juliet drive since she recently got her permit. her dad also drove and he was having the time of his life.

we drove back to the house and we said our goodbyes.

"i hope you will become more then just 'the girl that bought our house' to us" amy said.

"no, you guys are so cool. i'd love to keep in touch. my girlfriend would love you guys" i said giving her a hug.

"drive safe" jacob said before i was on my way.

i drove home and me and blake pretty much just chilled and ate until it was time to go to bed. we fucked and fell asleep like normal. she had no idea i was buying a house for us.