11

i had to get up so i placed billie on the couch gently before getting up and grabbing something to drink. i had cotton mouth so bad. i was downing my water bottle and didn't even hear billie get up and walk up behind me. all i felt were hands on my back, it almost scared me.

"hi" she said quietly.

"how was your nap?" i asked.

"good" she said rubbing her eye.

"you hungry or anything?" i ask her.

"no i'm okay" she smiled. "i really want a joint right now"

i walked to my closet and billie followed.

i pulled down a mini safe i had and unlocked it. inside there was prerolls. i handed her one along with a lighter.

"let's go to the balcony" i didn't want my apartment smelling like weed.

we walk out and sat on the chairs out there. after lighting the j and taking a drag of it, billie asked;

"how much you make?"

"$40 a hour... bout 90 grand a year" i say, taking the j between my lips.

"holy shit" billie whispered.

"yeah... whats your dream job?" i asked.

"singer."

i could see it.

"andrew does beats if you wanna start making music" i tell billie

"i'll definitely think about it"

once the j was done we just sat in silence. i was mad horny on the low, weed makes me horny.

i put my head back and closed my eyes. a few minutes later i feel billie sit on my lap, straddling my hips. i looked up at her and she just laid her head on my chest.

"you like layin like this, huh?" i ask.

"mhm" she hummed back, nodding her head a little. "i'm want dick" she whispered.

"i thought you were gay?" i giggled a little.

"are you gonna fuck me or not?" she shot back. fair enough.

i got up, still holding her and walked to my bedroom, making out with billie on the way.

i bent over and let billie down on the bed exploring her body with my hands earning whimpers from her.

i ripped open the shirt she was wearing before kissing her neck. i left dark mark all down her neck and chest, on her boobs and stomach. billies hands got tangled up in my hair.

"please blake" she whimpered.

"please what?" i asked, spreading her legs. "look how wet you are for me"

"fuck me" she pleaded

i got on my knees next to the bed between billies thighs and left makes along the insides of them.

billies pussy was so pretty. i licked a line from her pussy to her clit before sucking on her clit. i watched as billies hands squeezed her boobs and she looked down at me.

"come on baby. let me hear those pretty moans" i whisper, reaching up and grabbing billies neck.

"don't stop blake please, i'm gonna cum!" billie moaned out.

i didn't stop, i kept going. i watched as she arched her back off the bed and came hard from my tongue.

i cleaned her up and kissed back up to her lips where i let her taste herself.

"you taste so good mama" i whispered.

"thank you" she blushed.

i continued to make out with her. i lightly bucked my hips into her making my dick hit her pussy through my pants, that's when i realized how hard i was.

i pulled my shirt off and slipped my pants down along with my boxers. billies hands roamed my body, down my sides and up my back.

i grabbed my dick and put it on billies pussy, just so it was laying on her slit.

"you ready?" i asked.

"yeah" she sighed out.

i let a drop of spit land on my tip before i smeared it on her pussy. i pushed my thumb on the tip to push my dick inside but before i could she dug her nails into my arms.

"wait blake." billie gasped.

"yeah?"

"i've never... had anything inside me that big." she said looking from my dick to my eyes.

"we don't have to-"

"no. i want to. but i want you to be aware" she cut me off.

"okay baby" i say. i slowly start to push it.

"fuck" billie moaned.

"i'm not even half way in" i giggle.

"more, please"

i pushed in more and felt billie dig her nails into my back. i dropped my head onto her shoulder. she felt so good.

"fuck" i groan.

"fuck me blake" billie pleaded.

i began thrusting inside her. i was able to bottom out all 8 inches which is impressive.

billies nails scraped up and down my back. she was a moaning mess under me, she's so beautiful.

"look at me when i fuck you" i whisper patting her cheek. i began speeding up my thrusts making billie moan louder, tears forming in her eyes. my back felt so raw from her nails but it felt good.

"i'm gonna cum daddy" billie screamed into my shoulder. the way she felt around me and the way she sounds makes it hard not to nut in her.

i thrust into her tight hole faster when i felt her pussy tighten around me. i felt her nails scratch at my back as she came. her legs quivered with every thrust i made.

i continued fucking her till she came again. i was so close so i grabbed billies hand. i pulled out and guided her hand to my cock. she jerked it off till i came all over her tits and stomach.

billie smiled while picking up the nut on her fingers and licking it off.

"youre such a whore eilish." i laughed.

i cleaned her up with a wet towel and threw the towel into the laundry basket. i got into bed with her.

i stretched out and billie covered us up before cuddling into my side.

last thing i remembered was hearing light snores before i fell sleep.