28

blakes pov

"harder, please"

i walked over to where the sound was coming from and shinned a light into the cell. the two girls jump from each other and scurry to cover themselves.

"step away from each other" i yell

i'm so glad this is my last week even tho it's fucking monday.

"you're lucky i'm not gonna come separate you two. either keep it down or don't do it." i say, deepening my voice. the girls just stared at me.

i walked away from the cell and heard slushing noises and heavy breathing. i hate my job.

"miller, come to my office immediately" i heard my boss say through my ear piece.

"shit" i whispered and jogged to the room.

"yes boss?" i said walking into his office.

"sit down. we need to talk" he said, arms crossed.

i'm in deep shit.

i sat down and gulped.

"do you know why i called you in here?" he said.

"no boss, i relay don't" i frowned. i thought me and boss were buddies, i look at him as a friend more then a boss.

only fans.

what if he found my only fans.

"i'm fucking disgusting in you" he huffed, covering his mouth

"i- i'm confused boss, what's wrong?" i was very worried.

he began laughing really hard and he slammed his hand on the table.

"IM FUCKIN WITH YOU MAN" he wheezed out.

"don't fucking play like that" i got up and shoved his shoulder.

he only laughed harder.

once he got himself calmed down he said "i just wanted to tell you we need to stay in touch even when you leave"

"of course, i appreciate this friendship. you've supported me through so much" i say

"you hungry?" he asked.

"yeah, why?"

"well let's go grab lunch together" he said.

"my lunch isn't that long" i replied.

"i'm your boss. i make the rules. i don't care if it cuts into work, i wanna spend time together because this is your last week" he said.

"okay well i don't know what's open.... how bout we go to my house? i got shit there to make" i offered.

"sounds good" boss said.

"my car or yours?" i asked.

"you never drove a cop car have you?" he asked

"never" i said.

"let's take one" boss said. he put on his badge and belt so that we could take a police car without getting in "trouble"

i got excited a little bit. those cars go fast as fuck, and if we are taking the bosses car then it's gonna be way faster.

"here" he said placing the keys in my hand.

it was the same car as mine but it didn't have the stupid restrictions on it. i've gotten my car up to 120 but this one has the ability to get up to 300 mph.

"holy shit" i gasp, sitting in the drivers. "why isn't there a cage back here?" i asked.

"we don't put people back here, we just chase them down son" he laughed.

"oh makes sense"

the car was loud when i started it.

once on the freeway boss said "turn the lights on and go as fast as you want after people move out the way"

i did just as told. i turned on the lights and everyone moved and i shoved my foot into the gas.

i kept the lights on up until my house.

"let's scare my girl" i giggle

"bet" chris said back.

he got out and walked up to the door.

"THIS IS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT OPEN THE DOOR NOW" he yelled in his deep voice.

i walked up to the house too making sure billie couldn't see me.

"what's her name?" he asked.

"billie"

"OPEN UP BILLIE" he banged on the door again.

billie came to the door and opened it before putting her hands up.

then she looked over at me and back over at chris with wide eyes.

"i'm playin with you girl" chis said and popped out a hip.

"get your goofy ass inside" i smacked his arm.

"welcome in officer" billie smiled.

i walked in and billie grabbed my arm.

"how the fuck doenst he recognize me from literally being locked up in HIS jail..?"

"he probably does but doesn't give a fuck. me and him cool like that" i eased her.

i smacked her ass hard before walked into the kitchen where chris was playing with shark.

billie made food for us and we all ate any talked.

"i was so scared, my heart was in my ass dude" billie said talking about when we banged on the door. boss laughed hard, wiping his tears with a towel.

after a while chris said "i should get back to work. the suns starting to come up"

"okay, i'll be back in a little billie. i love you" i said giving her a kiss

"nah man, stay.  in fact, you don't gotta come back ever. i'll clear you for the week and make sure you get paid." boss said.

"really?" i asked.  

"yeah son i got you" he smiled. "might need a pice of yo girls ass tho" he joked.

i laughed and started tearing up a little.

"come on man, we'll see each other soon" boss said starting to tear up as well.

"thank you so much for everything" i gave him a hug, he was massive. he stood at like 6'10.

"no no thank you"

he gave billie a hug where he had to basically get on his knees because of the hight difference.

"much love bro" i said 

"call me one day" he shouted getting in his car.

new things to come.

me and billie fucked and recorded it. i edited and posted it and made about 4k in a hour off it before going to sleep with billie in my arms.