8

i push the door to the jail open and immediately see all the inmates walking around.

i couldn't help but to keep a big smile on my face. i'm really excited to get billie out. i hope she wants to keep in contact with me. i can't wait to see her happy.

time jump to around 3am i decided to go bother billie because i was extremely bored.

going into inmates cells is extremely illegal and i could get my license taken away if i get caught but i don't really care.

and the reason i personally cannot bail billie out is because we aren't aloud to bail anyone out no matter what. it's a weird rule but it makes sense. gold thing i got friends.

"billieeeee" i whispered after getting the key and unlocking her door.

"hm?" i heard a sleepy hum.

"hey" i giggle.

"i'm tired" she sighed.

"i know i know. i can go if you'd like" i say.

"no stay here" she whispers. "come sit"

i sit on her bed next to her and she placed her head on my lap.

"you okay?" i asked.

"yeah. just tired and horny" she giggled.

"same"

it was quiet and i ended up zoning out about sex. this happens a lot believe it or not. i slid down so i can lay down next to her. i stretched out and felt my dick suffocating against my pants. i quickly tucked it into my belt as billie readjusted herself so her leg was over mine and her head was on my chest.

"ever since you said you would fuck my mouth yesterday... i can't stop thinking about you fucking me." billie whispered.

"you'd be surprised about what i think about" i whisper back.

billie looked up at me. "can we make out?"

i grabbed the leg that was on me and brought it to my side so that billie was now sitting on my lap. i rubbed my hands up her thighs and up her sides, under her shirt.

she leaned down and kissed me. small pecks at first then our tongues explored each others mouths.

my hands explored her small body. i ended up taking off her shirt and bra. i pulled away from the kiss and started kissing down her neck and to her chest. billie was softly grinding her pussy against my dick through my pants.

i sucked and bit at the skin on her chest leaving hickies. i pinched and twisted her nipples with my hands making billie let out breathy moans.

"you okay with this?" i ask.

"yes" billie consented.

i kept kissing her and i dragged my hand down her stomach and into her pants and underwear. i lightly rubbed her clit making her moan into the kiss. her moans sounded so pretty so i went faster.

"finger me, please blake" billie begged.

i pushed my finger through her slit and collected her wetness before slipping a finger inside her. goosebumps grew on her skin and she put her head on my shoulder. i began curling my finger inside of her making her shove her face into my neck and moan. she started kissing and sucking on my neck making me incredibly horny.

"im going to cum" billie whispered.

"cum for me. cum on my finger"

billie dug her nails into my shoulders and came hard on my finger. i felt her pussy tighten around it.

"good girl" i whisper in her ear making her groan.

i took my finger out and billie sat up and got off of me. i stood up before saying "open"

billie was now on the bed on her knees looking up at me while i stood next to the bed towering over her.

she looked at me and grabbed my hand. she opened her mouth and began sucking her cum off my finger, never braking eye contact.

"you're a slut, billie." i scoff.

i watched as she kept sucking and i felt her tongue moving around my finger. at this point she was just showing off.

i grabbed her throat. "you're gonna drive me crazy with those eyes of yours."

"what are you gonna do about it? choke me tighter?" she teased.

i let go of her neck and laughed to myself.

"just you wait billie." i say. "get dressed. i have to go" i say. i'm upset because i don't want to leave her.

i lock her cell and return the key. i can't wait till i get her out.