20

billies pov

i woke up and blake was gone for work. i checked my socials and my bank account. it was sitting at 300k which is fucking insane.

i called andrew, once i found out that he wasn't busy i go ready and drove to his house

"shit man. this yours?" he asked.

"yup, got her yesterday" i smiled

"shii you might have to get me one" he giggled.

we went in only planing on working on a song.

day fell to night and i was half asleep editing the 13th song we've done.

i heard andrew snorting a line behind me.

"why don't you drink a energy drink?" i asked him

"blow is better" he said. "plus i ain't got one"

"really?" i asked.

"yeah, wanna try? i won't tell anyone"

i hesitated, i glanced at the line then back at the editing screen. i was very motivated to make songs right now, being tired is my only set back at this point.

what would blake think if she found out?

"fuck it" i whispered.

i grabbed the plate and a hundred out my pocket. i rolled it up and used it to snort a line. once done, i whipped my nose and sniffed a few times. 

i shouldn't have done that. but i feel my energy spike and i get back to editing.

we ended up completing 15 songs before andrew stoped me. the sun was already coming up and he said i should take a brake.

i told him to drop all the songs and i posted it on my instagram.

we said our good byes and i was on my way. i still had a lot of energy but i decided to go home. i got inside and locked the door and went into the bed room. blake was sound asleep on the bed.

"blake" i whisper. i kept calling her name and poking her till she woke up.

blakes pov

it was 5am and billie came home from andrews.

"blake!" i hear her whisper yell.

"what billie? its 5am" i say.

"i can't sleep"

"you just got home. try sleeping" i groaned.

"just wake up and entertain me" she said sitting on my lap.

i was so irritated that she was out all night.

"how billie? i need to sleep i have work in a few hours" i snapped

"stop being so fucking lazy blake. get the fuck up" she got up and pulled my arm.

"let go of me" i said, trying not to yell at her.

"get up asshole" she yelled.

i got up and grabbed her and tossed her over my shoulder.

i felt her punch my back but i ignored it. i walked into the living room and placed her on the couch, never hurting her in the process.

"listen to me. i need to sleep for work. i don't know what this little attitude you have going on is but i don't like it. don't ever call me a ass hole again. okay? i'll have you back out on the streets in a heartbeat. don't play with me eilish." i whispered to her.

"don't talk to me like i'm your whore or something" she scoffed.

"okay little miss 'im your slut daddy'" i laughed.

"fuck you" billie said, she wasn't making eye contact with my this entire time until now.

her eyes were red and her pupils were huge. i put my hand on her forehead and she was warm. i then placed my fingers on the side of her throat and her heart was racing.

"what the fuck are you doing?" she yelled.

"what are you on billie?" i asked.

"uh nothing" she wouldn't look me in the eye.

"really?" i asked.

"yeah" she replied.

"you have one last chance to fess up, if not and i find out you did some shit im gonna kick you out. i won't be mad just tell me" i said calmly. im trying so hard not to be upset. i'm trying so hard to keep her past in my head to understand.

"i just did a little line with andrew" she whispered looking down at her lap.

i grabbed her face and made her look at me. i looked back and forth between both of her eyes before saying;

"okay well.... if this happens again, i don't want you coming back here when you're done" i whisper, i try holding back tears but my eyes end up getting watery. i have a bad past with people around me on drugs and i seeing how weird billie gets really reminds me of the past.

"i'm sorry blake" she whispered. "i won't do it again, i promise"

i brought her into a kiss then a hug.

"i love you"

"i love you beautiful"