10

we dropped off andrew and billie changed in the back seat before getting into the passenger seat.

"so... what's the plan?" i ask billie.

"can we get taco bell?" she asked.

"of course"

i went to the taco bell right around the corner from my apartment. she wanted 3 bean burritos with no cheese. i got the same thing because it sounded good. we parked in a abandoned parking lot and began eating.

"why did you bail me out, blake?" billie broke the silence.

"i've had a strong feeling about you since the day i saw you, billie. and when you told me you wanted to kill yourself it hurt me so bad. i think you truly have a beautiful soul. and i wanted to save it." i explain to her.

all she did was blush and smile, that was more then enough of a response.

"you're beautiful, billie" i said.

"thank you blake. you look so dope with your fit and your sunglasses and your sexy ass car" billie said giggling.

"thank you, my clothes look nice on you"

"they're too big" she said pulling the shirt from her body.

"you'll grow into them" i said making her giggle.

"i really like you blake." billie blurted out.

"really?" i asked. i feel kinda the same way.

"yeah... i know i don't know you deep down but i just feel it. you know? and the more and more i know about you the more my feelings grow. maybe i just sound dumb." billie sighed.

"no i get it. you liked me for my looks but now that you're getting to know me you're starting to like me for me."

"yes exactly" billie exclaimed.

"i like you too billie. i just wanna take time to get to know you so i know it's not just a silly little feeling" i explain.

"yeah me too"

we finished eating.

"do you want me to take you home or... my house?" i questioned billie.

"i don't really have a 'home'" billie said using air quotes.

"you're more then welcome to come to my house. i hope you know that"

"that would be nice" billie smiled.

i placed my hand on her thigh and drove to my place. we walked up to my apartment.

"i know it ain't much but-" i say opening the door. "it's a roof over my head"

"it's dope in here, it smells good" billie said walking through the door.

my apartment was small. the kitchen and living room were kinda blended together and the bathroom and bedroom were separate. the bedroom is a good size for the price.

i walk her through the apartment just so she's aware of everything.

"you can stay as long as you'd like. you can take a shower whenever, theres towels in the closet in the bathroom along with brand new toothbrush's and razors." i inform her.

"a shower sounds so nice right now" billie sighed.

"go for it"

billie went into the bathroom so i decided to just chill on the couch and watch south park.

about a hour later billie came out with her hair wrapped up in a towel and all she had on was a black tee of mine.

"come here" i say patting next to me.

billie sat down.

"so from what i gather, you steal and do drugs?" i question.

"yeah... i steal and do drugs so i don't die" she shrugged.

"so you steal food?" i asked.

"mainly"

"drugs can kill you though?" i raised an eyebrow.

"i would've killed my self years ago if i didn't discover drugs" she sighed.

"where's all your things?" i asked.

"my parents."

"do you wanna go back?"

"no not at all" she shook her head.

"so let's make a deal... you may stay here as long as you get a job and bring in money. i don't care if you use the money to help with bills or if you use it to buy whatever your heart desires. i just want you to start making money." i suggest.

"how long do i have to get a job?" billie asked.

"one month" i respond.

"deal"

i grabbed billies hand and brought her onto my lap. she ran her hands behind my head and kissed me. i kissed he back and rubbed my hands on her thighs.

she pulled away from the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder.  she ended up falling asleep, it was only 2pm so i let her nap on me.

i feel so at peace.