12

time skip a week

billies pov:

ever since i've got out of jail me and blake have been like besties. me and her get along so well. not to mention how great the sex is. we went out and blake bought me a whole new wardrobe and she gave me her old phone. i love blake's energy and personality so much. she makes me feel the happiest ive been in months. she's so sweet with me, she doesn't judge me for my past or anything. we've had some really deep conversations where we laughed and cried and everything else. we share the same interest in a lot of things but we also have differences to share with each other. i appreciate blake so much and i do my best to show her that i do.

me and blake were cuddled in her bed watching netflix. blake had fell asleep since they usually sleep during the day and work at night. suddenly her alarm went off.

"fuck me" she whispered and stretched her body out.

"what's that for?" i asked.

"work" she groaned. "you ight with staying alone during the night?" she asked.

to be honest, no. i was so beyond scared of being alone.

"i'll just call in, i wanna start working days anyways" she said getting up and walking into the living room.

i felt bad but at the same time it's a good chance for blake to change their schedule.

after about 10 minutes blake came back to bed and wraped her arms around my waist, laying her head on my stomach.

i've been thinking about what i've wanted to do for the past couple days... i've been writing lyrics in a drawing book that blake got me when she found out i love drawing.

so far all i have down is~

"i tried not to upset you, let you, rescue, me the day I met you, i just wanted to protect you, but now I'll never get to. hurry, I'm worried"

i think i want to contact andrew and see if working with him is possible. it was around 5pm so i talked to blake about it and she let me call andrew on her phone.

"what's up blake?" i head through the phone.

"hey andrew, it's billie"

"oh hey billie, what's good with you?"

"nothing much, blake told me you do beats so i was wondering if maybe we can meet up and record something" i suggest.

"yeah for sure, how about tomorrow at about 3pm?"

"sounds good" i smile

"what's the vibe for it?" he asked.

"well it's about kinda the fear of separation. and i want it to sound kinda spooky, kinda like underwater too" i describe to him. i look over and see blake staring at me and smiling. she's so cute.

"let me see... like this?" he played a beat.

"that sounds so dope. if we record it by tomorrow night, when can we get it up?" i ask.

"tomorrow night" he responds.

"no fucking way. okay let's see how it goes. i'll see you tomorrow andrew"

"okay, see you later shorty" he said before i hung up.

"BLAKE IM GONNA MAKE MUSIC" i yell shaking her. "i've always wanted to do this but i didn't have anyone to do it with"

"i'm excited for you mama" she said smiling before bringing me into a kiss. "get dressed, we are gonna go out"

blake's pov:

billie and i have gotten along so well and i've honestly never felt this way about a girl before. i decided to take billie to icecream and watch the sunset. i told her to get ready, i got up and got ready too.

we got in the car and drove to get taco bell before driving to get ice cream.

"blaaake, you really didn't have to" she frowned.

"it's okay. i want to do this for you" i said.

we got out and got the ice cream before going to the top of a mountain to watch the sunset.

"why are we up here?" she asked.

"because that sun over there is gonna set and we are gonna watch it" i giggled.

billie laughed and ate her burrito.

"i want you to know how proud i am of you" i whisper.

billie looked over, she looked beautiful in the sunlight.

"thank you blake. i am so greatful for you" she replied.

one we were done with the ice cream i patted my lap and billie climed over and straddled my hips and laid her head on my chest.

"you've come a long way billie... and i've become more and more attracted to you by the day, i like you a lot" i admitted.

"i like you too blake" billie smiled and sat up.

i just stared into her eyes. i grabbed her jaw and brought her into a kiss.

"will you be my girlfriend?" i ask. i was so nervous not gonna lie.

"yes" billie smiled before kissing me again.

we ended up making out, i got hard, she may or may not have sucked my dick while i fingered her.