25

blake's pov

i changed into swimming trunks and a sports bra and went outside with billie and everyone. billie was bent over, taking her pants off so i came up behind her and smacked her ass.

"BLAKE LYNN" she screamed.

"billie eilish" i mocked back.

she stood up and we both walked over to the pool and got in.

"young love, what a beautiful thing" jacob sighed.

i giggled and looked at billie. she looked at me, shes beyond beautiful. her eyes were so light and innocent.

"i love you" i whispered.

"i still blow her back out like we're in high school" i hear jacob laugh out loud which made everyone laugh. "why do you think she sits leaned to the side like that" he added.

"i love you" billie giggled back.

"he's hammered.. don't let him drive home" i whisper to billie. she nodded.

billie hugged me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"i want you inside of me" she whispered.

"yeah well i'm so cold idk if my balls will ever come down....so" i said making us both giggle.

we eventually got out and ate the food that was there.

we were all sitting around in the outside living room and i got up.

"i know this might be bad timing, maybe awkward for y'all but i wanted to say this; for those of you that don't know me and billie met about 8 months ago, today we've been together for 6 months. in lesbian time that's about 5 years. i'm a correctional officer and billie was a inmate at the jail i worked at" i say.

"lil gangster" rackett said making everyone laugh.

"to shorten this up, i've seen billie come a long way. i got her out because i knew she was struggling. i was struggling myself until this beautiful girl moved in with me." i admit.

no one knew i would spend sleepless nights cutting myself. i use to do pills as a kid but i had to stop because my job runs random drug tests. i cut all over my stomach and chest. one night i stared in the mirror and took the razor to my face. i hated myself. i don't talk about this time of my life because it makes me sick just thinking about it. billie truly has no idea how much she's helped me.

"and i was gonna do this regardless if it was alone in my shitty apartment or in front of people at a nice ass house" i grabbed billies hands. "billie, i love and appreciate everything you've done for me. you've helped me in so many ways you'll never know." i get down on one knee and pull the box from my pocket. "will you merry me?" i asked.

billies eyes filled with tears as she brought me into a tight hug. "yes"

i pulled away and put the ring on her finger before giving her a kiss.

everyone clapped and i heard amy crying.

time skip

we told everyone to just crash at the house as everyone was drunk and unable to drive. plus jacob was ready snoring on the couch.

juliet was a dope ass kid. me and billie said us 3 could have a sleep over in me and billies bedroom.

billie was tipsy as well. she's been all over me all night.

"knock it off billie" i whisper in her ear as we walked up the stairs into our bedroom.

she did as told so it was all good.

we all three talked for a while until juli was so tired she couldn't keep the conversation going. she laid down on the couch in our room and fell asleep in minutes.

"let me ride it" billie whispered in my ear trying to grab onto my shorts.

"no billie. that's disrespectful towards juli. plus you're drunk" i remind her.

"we've fucked high?! what's the difference?" she asked.

"fine. but we can't do it in here" i say.

billie huffed and laid her head down on my chest. there was a long pause before she jumped up and said "oh my god i totally forgot, come with me" she said, her excited.

i followed her to the closet downstairs. she opened the door and pressed a button. the floor opened up to stairs.

i followed her down them and down a hall.

"holy fuck" i gasped.

it was a giant ass red room. some shit out of 50 shades.

"i know right?!" billie was very happy. she ran over to the bed. "imagine tying me up and edging me for hours" she squealed.

"you're into that?" i question.

"yes omg. i would let you do anything to me" she said walking back over to me. she pulled me onto the bed so that she was laying down and i was over her.

we held eye contact for a long time. i watched as billie submitted to me.

"please daddy" she whispered.

i got up and grabbed a dildo from a shelf before pulled my pants down, i've been horny all night.

i stuck the dildo to the ground in front of me.

"be a good girl for me and ride that dildo while you suck my cock"