13

billies pov:

it was around 2:30, blake was still at work, so i got a uber to andrews.

once i got there i knocked on the door and andrew welcomed me with a hug and invited me in.

i walked in and to my left there were a bunch of people sitting around a coffee table. there were lines of coke and pills in bags and weed in jars and even a few guns cluddering the table. clearly this was a trap house.

"this is billie, if any of y'all fuck with her i'll blow your knees out" he said patting the gun on his hip.

he took us upstairs and into a studio. it was actually really nice.

"i'm sorry if i scared you" he said, locking the door.

"nah it's all good. i use to slang dope" i respond.

"oh word? what you use to do?" he asked.

"i was only really smoking weed and doing xannys here and there but i sold molly, oxy, xans, weed, coke, benz, crystal shrooms, PCP, and guns" i said, sitting down on the couch in the room.

"no way man... how long you been clean?" he asked

"i smoked with blake like last week but i haven't taken a bar since i went into jail so bout a week or two?"

"that's dope" he smiled, sitting at the computer and playing the music.

"let's record this shit"

i got in the booth and after a few takes the song was complete.

"you're voice is beautiful man" andrew said.

"thank you" i smiled.

"here come sit and you can tweak around with the song, make it sound how you like" he said getting up from the chair.

i spent about 30 minutes editing the song.

"it's done" i smiled and turned around in the chair.

"dope, let's hear it"

i played the song all the way through and andrew loved it.

he got it all ready to drop on music platforms.

"what you want it to be called?" he asked.

"ilomilo" i said.

"shiii this shit mad clean" he said. "andddd it's out" he said tapping a button on his computer and standing up.

"here i got sum for you" he said. he grabbed 2 bottles from his pocket. "here some oxys and xannys" he handed them to me.

"no no it's okay andrew i take the ones i get from my doctor" i decline.

"they ain't for you shorty. sell them. you can make bout.... $300 from this... plus we got more then enough" he said.

"if you say so" i take the bottles.

i said my goodbyes and i was in a uber on my way home. i decided to text my old friend who i knew would buy all this shit off me.

"thank you" i tell my uber as he dropped me off at blake's apartment. i see her car is parked out front.

i text my friend to meet me in front of the apartments.

"hey" i hear a voice.

"aye long time no see" i say. "all this for one grand" i say. he's a fucking ideot. i can convince him anything to pay a dumb amount of money. "come on it's a good deal" i say.

he was clearly on crack because he couldn't stay still and the bitch he had in the passenger seat was nodding tf out.

"i'll take it" he said handing me a chunk of money. i gave him the pills and he was on his way. i waited till he was out of sight to walk up to blake's apartment.

i thumbed through the money while i was climbing up the stairs.

i ended up counting $1,350. what a idiot.

i walked in the house and saw blake dozed off on the couch.

"blake" i whispered. i forgot she a heavy sleeper.

"BLAKE" i yell, pushing on her chest.

"mm shit. hi baby" blake smiled.

"hi" i smile back. she looked so sexy right now. i rubbed my hand on her crotch and kissed her.

blake's pov

i felt billies hand rub against my dick and she kissed me, i could tell she was horny.

my dick got hard at her touch, she unbuttoned my pants and pulled my cock through the hole of my boxes and started jerking me off. her small hands felt so good around my dick.

"can i suck you off daddy?" she asked looking up at
me.

"anytime you want" i whispered, grabbing her jaw in my hand.

she slowly sucked the tip before taking the whole thing down her throat.

"shit" i sucked through my teeth.

billie kept sucking till i stood up and grabbed her head and thrusted into her throat a couple times before cumming in her mouth.

"good girl, just like that"

billie swallowed every drop and smiled up at me. i put my dick back and buttoned my pants back up before helping billie up and kissing her.

billie pulled out a wad of money from her pocket.

"what the fuck, where did this come from?" i ask, shocked.

"drugs" billie whispered.

"billie... i really don't want you back on drugs" i say. the thought of her going back on drugs makes me sad.

"i'm not, andrew gave me some and i didn't want to take them so i sold them and look! i can help with rent and groceries" billie said. she seemed very proud of herself.

i gave her a kiss on her four head,"yes you can baby. good job" i say before kissing her lips.

we ended up hanging out in the living room just watching netflix until it was time to go to bed.

i carried billie to bed since she was tired, we fell asleep cuddling each other.