16

i woke up to billie kissing on my neck.

"wake up baby" she said softly.

i groan in response. i could feel billie sitting on my lap, my dick hard under her. i bucked my hips to re-adjust.

"can i ride you?" she whispered in my ear.

i opened my eyes only to find billie fully naked on top of me. she was smiling from ear to ear, my beautiful girl.

"you don't have to ask" i mumbled while yawning.

billie giggled and took my dick out through the fly of my boxers before lining the tip with her pussy and slowly sliding down it.

she's never done this so her hips were kinda shaky, i was getting impatient, so i grabbed her hips and thrusted up into her.

billie threw her head back and was a moaning mess.

"get off, get on all fours" i commanded. billie did just as told.

i grabbed her ass harshly before smacking it.

"harder" she whimpered.

oh she want it like that.

i lifted my hand, watching how her hands gripped the sheets and she tried not to flinch, and brought it down on her ass harder making her moan loudly into the mattress.

"you like that?" i asked.

"yes sir" she whimpered as i rubbed her ass. i decided to push her a little to see what she's into.

"you like being a slut for me?" i said grabbing my shaft and rubbing it up against her pussy from the back.

"yes, only yours" she pushed her ass back.

i slapped her ass again. soothing it with a rub.

"you want this dick?" i teased

"please daddy" she whimpered.

i pushed my dick in and billie was dripping wet.

i fucked billie in doggy, her moans filled the room.

i grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her up so her back was against my front.

i kissed her neck and continued to thrust into her.

"i'm gonna cum" she moaned.

i wrapped my arm around her and put my fingers in her mouth, she sucked on them.

"cum for me" i whisper.

i felt billies pussy pulse around my tip.

i needed to cum so i pulled out and flipped her over.

i got on top of her and put my dick between her titties and fucked them before cumming in her mouth since the tip reached.

"more" billie whimpered.

"more what?" i asked.

"fuck me" she begged.

i felt my dick harden again so i got on top of her and made out with her while slipping it in making her whimper into the kiss.

"i love you" she whispered, looking into my eyes.

"i love you, beautiful" i reply.

billie smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

i kissed her neck and felt her pussy clenching around me.

"good girl, cum for me" i whispered.

i kept fucking her through her orgasum.

i could feel myself becoming close.

"cum inside me please" billie whimpered.

i couldn't resist. i thrusted into her one last time and i think it's the deepest i've been inside her. i came deep inside her making her dig her nails into my back.

"i'm gonna get you a plan b." i said after a few minutes.

i cleaned billie up and made sure she was all good before i left to the store.

i got the plan b and went the the register.

"it's 10am" the teen boy looked up at me.

"10am and so far i've gotten more pussy this morning then you'll get in your entire life buddy. don't play with me" i said opening my wallet and throwing a hundred on the table and walking out.

i got in the car and checked my phone, billie sent me something so i looked at it. it was her ass with my hand print on it.

i felt my dick get hard so i took a pic of my print through my sweats and sent it to her.

i decided to post it on twitter too just to see what would happen. my identity isn't anywhere in my profile or in the photo so fuck it. and i've always wanted to do this.

i put some cringy ass caption and posted it.

i drove back to the apartment and billie was clearly still horny so i fucked her again and came inside her again because why not.

i watched billie take the pill and we ended up taking a nap.