6

"i... have male parts" i admitted.

"what? what do you mean?" billie seemed very curious.

"i was born seemingly as a male and as i went through puberty my voice stayed feminine and i grew boobs... so i decided to grow out my hair and appear as a girl since it made more sense. i look like a girl i just have a dick. puberty made my face and body feminine" i explained to billie.

"what the fuck? that's dope" billie i said. i checked my watch. i had about a hour left of my shift.

billies pov:

i honestly thought it was really hot that she had a dick. i zoned out, just thinking and wondering what kind of things she's into. does she like it rough? is it big? does she know how to use it? how many girls has she fucked?

i heard light storing coming from blake.

"blake!" i whispered loud.

"huh?" she hummed.

"don't fall asleep" i said.

"i hit my whole body in the gym bro" she yawned and got up. "scoot over" she tapped my arm.

she laid down next to me and stretched her arms above her head. "fuck" she groaned in pain.

i'd be lying if i said that didn't turn me on.

"set a timer for 40 minutes" she whispered to her phone which made me giggle.

"are you really about to take a nap?" i laughed

"yeah fuck it, you okay with it?" she asked.

"of course" i replied. she smelt good so i was okay with it.

she turned to lay on her side and put her hand on my waist. "come here" she said pulling me in.

i let it happen and i cuddled into her neck. she was so warm and comfortable.

this is kinda odd for someone to do this but i'm not complaining. i felt her breathing get heavy, signaling that she had fell asleep.

she kept twitching in her sleep like guys do. it's so weird. at one point she moved her hand down to my ass too. but i didn't mind at all. she was so much bigger then me. she stood at like 6'7 and she was built. i'm face to face with her titties when we stand. her dick could probably kill me.

i ended up falling asleep too and waking up to her alarm. she didn't wake up to it.

i called her name like 20 times. i finally got her awake by punching her chest.

"whaaaaat?" she dragged out.

"hurry up before you get in trouble" i whisper yell.

blake's pov:

"shit" i whispered and got up. i felt around my pockets to make sure i had everything. i felt my front pockets and felt my dick. i was hard. morning wood i would assume.

"i told you i had a dick. look" i pointed.

"that's your gun" billie giggled.

"oh really?" i scoffed. "touch it"

i was extremely horny so i got kinda stern with her.

"can i?" she asked.

"yeah go ahead" i say.

billie put her hand out and rubbed her hand against my pants. her eyes widened. she rubbed it softly a few times before taking her hand away. it felt good to be honest. i haven't got touched in months.

i looked into her eyes with pure lust. she was holding eye contact with me. her eyes were very submissive.

i tucked my dick under my belt before grabbing her jaw and brought it inches from my face. "i'd fuck this pretty mouth of yours if i could" i looked down at her lips then back up to her eyes. i watched and she did the same. i leaned in and kissed her lips softly making her let out a small whimper.

billie knew i had to go, she looked at me with eyes that made it hard to leave.

i let go of her jaw and stood up tall. she looked down at my hard and then back up at me and giggled.

"i'm going to go before they kill me or something" i say. i really don't want to leave her but what i've been doing is highly illegal.

billie quickly got up and reached up signaling that she wanted a hug. i bent down and grabbed the back of her thighs, bringing them around my abdomen. she hugged my tightly with her face in my neck. she left a few small kisses there before she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. i leaned in and kissed her while laying her down in her bed.

"i'll see you later billie" i whisper, putting the blanket over her.

she just huffed and turned towards the wall.

at this point i HAD to go. i quickly locked the door and ran into my bosses office and put the key back and got the fuck out of there.

i clocked out and got in my car and drove home. i got in the shower and i was still hard so i decided to jerk off. billie was so beautiful and her lips were so soft. i wonder what they would feel like around the tip. her pussy probably feels so good. i came to the thought of her. i finished my shower and set my alarm clock for earlier then normal, around 3pm. i needed to make phone calls when i get up.

i'm gonna get billie out of there...