23

time skip about a week

billie pov:

i heard blake shut the door behind her, it was 5am and blake was on her way to work.

i stretched before i got up and showered and got ready for the day.

the house i bought was all ready to go, today movers are coming to pack up all our stuff and set it up at the new house.

blake still has no idea.

i called amy to meet her at the house and i drove there, arriving at about 8:30.

amy and jacob greeted me with a hug.

"hi sweetheart" amy said. she's so kindhearted.

juliet was with them too, i gave her a hug as well.

we walked in and i showed them the pool in the back yard.

"holy shit" jacobs jaw literally dropped.

"how much was this?" amy asked.

"ninety grand...?" i let out a nervous laugh.

all three of them just stared at me.

the pool was huge, it had a beach entrances, and there were tall rocks with a water fall on them. it was beautiful, even better then i anticipated.

we walked inside and sat in the living room.

"so... my girlfriend still doesn't know that i bought this house, i want to have a party here by the end of the day so when i bring her over here it's like a moving in party... you know?" i explain.

"i've got the coke!" jacob exclaimed.

any smacked him and said "knock it off... we can help you out if you'd like"

"yeah that would be a huge relief because i need to help the movers.... i was thinking just your three, maybe a couple of blake's friends. i'll get catering and alcohol" i explain.

we all agreed on who's doing what.

amy and juliet went out and got stuff to decorate the house while jacob dealt with the alcohol.

i spent all day helping the movers. it was a lot of work but it went by really quick.

i went to the apartment office and got blake's name off the apartment and i went back to the house to tell the movers where things go.

the decorations looked amazing.

amy had a "welcome home" banner right when you walk inside and she had a bunch of balloons and tinsel everywhere.

jacob came through the door, open beer in hand.

"where's the drinks and food?" amy asked.

"oh" he burped. "shit"

i turned my head to juliet to see if this made her uncomfortable.

she was laughing, face red of embarrassment.

"is he like this all the time?" i asked her

she laughed "no just every once and a while"

he came back in with food and drinks.

he got white claws, vodka, whiskey and a fuck ton of buzz balls.

"this is enough alcohol to kill everyone" i said

"well..... you'll have a lot left over. consider it a welcome home gift" jacob said, clearly tipsy.

it was around 4 so i called andrew.

"what's up shorty" he answered.

"hi andrew, are you busy tonight?" i ask

"no why?"

"well, i bought a house and blake doesn't know and i moved everything from her apartment to the new house and the previous owners are throwing a welcome home party slash surprise thing for blake" i explain.

"ahhh i got you shorty, ill sport the big homie for sure. want me to bring anyone or anything?" he asked.

"bring people you know blake would like to see. there's a pool so bring your swim suit if you want. be here at 5, if you can come sooner that'll be amazing. i won't be here because i need to meet blake at the apartment but i should be here around 5:15"

"i got you" he said

i sent him the address and called blake.

"hi beautiful" she answered

"hiiii what are you doooing?" i asked

"stuck in traffic, what about you?"

"nothing just been in bed all day, i miss you baby" i hold back a giggle.

"i miss you mama and that tight pussy of yours"

"what time are you getting home?" i asked

"bout....4:45" she responded.

perfect

"okay i'll see you then"

"i love you baby"

"i love you" i say back.

i ran upstairs and changed into my swimsuit, the movers made everything look so clean and perfect.  i put a baggy tee and baggy sweats over it and run back down stairs.

i tell amy and jacob to not worry if they see a few ghetto white dudes knock on the door. amy went home real quick to grab her, jacob and juliet swimsuits.

i speed to the apartment and just as i run up the stairs and got the apartment unlocked i looked over and saw blake pull in.

"fuck" i whisper yell and ran inside and shut the door and locked it.

after a few minutes i heard blake walking up the stairs and my heart was pounding. the apartment was bare.

i heard her keys hit the door as she unlocked it and the door cracked open.