|10|

( real life ! )

Spa. Jaylah's home race, and she couldn't wait for it. Her whole family had come to watch her as it was her first home race in F1.

"This is so cool!" Jordyn and Juliana exclaimed as the both girls were skipping their way down the paddock.

"Don't worry mum, you and the boys go in the garage I'll take care of them" Jaylah said as she ran over to her two younger sisters.

"Jord! Juli! What did I tell you before we got here?" Jaylah asked. "Not to run ahead?" Jordyn replied. "And what did you do?" Jaylah said.

"We ran ahead.." Juliana added. "Don't do that again okay? I know this is your first time but they are loads of people and you could easily get lost" Jaylah told them.

"Is she being mean again?" Charles asked as he approached the sisters. "Charlie!!" Juliana exclaimed and jumped in his arms. "Hey Juli" Charles said with a smile.

"I'm not being mean, I'm just telling them not to run off" Jaylah replied. "You two shouldn't be running off, you could get lost" Charles added.

"We don't do it again, can we go see Maxie now?" Jordyn asked. "Yeah, let's go. See you later Char" Jaylah said as she hugged him.

Her two sisters ran off again, making Charles laugh. "See you Jay, good luck with them" Charles said. "I'll need it" Jaylah added.

"Jord! Juli! Stop running off!" Jaylah shouted and ran after her two younger sisters.

( real life ! )

Jaylah felt confident going into the race, she got pole position yesterday and was had amazing start to the race today.

Yes, it was technically her boyfriend's home race too but she was the one who raced under the Belgium flag.

However, team orders came into play. It was something that Jaylah knew a lot about and always got on the worse side of it.

The team the past few races this had always asked her to give up the position to her teammate even though sometimes she had way better pace than him.

This time around, even though it was her home race. They didn't seem to care and soon enough her race engineer came onto the radio.

R- "Okay Jay, we have agreed that you are holding Max up. Slow down and let him through when you both get to the Kennel Straight"

Jaylah didn't say anything and when up Eau Rouge and she could see her boyfriend behind her in the mirrors. He was gaining on her but she's didn't let him pass and she knew that it was frustrating him.

They are coming to end of the straight and Jaylah was still in front as she didn't want to give up the position to her boyfriend that easily.

R- "Jaylah, give up the position to Max this is your final warning,"

After Christian said that on the radio, Jaylah slowed down and pulled to the side to let Max through. She could almost hear the boos of the crowd.

"Well, I agree with the fans on this one. Jaylah has been the fastest out of the two and everyone can see that now as the times come up on the screen. But RedBull must have found something somewhere to tell them different" Crofty's said.

"Honestly, I don't understand why RedBull have done that. Jaylah has been half a second quicker than Max in every single lap so far of this Grand Prix" Martin added.