|03|

( instagram story ! )

jaylah.dubois added to her story 3m

dubois added to her story 3m

Seen by 1,528,528 viewers

( real life ! )

Jaylah and Max walked into the paddock together, it was pre-season and everyone had their eyes on the RedBull drivers as they walked in.

The cameras were mainly focused on Jaylah the rookie, but they obviously didn't forget about the World Champion who was walking beside her as well.

Jaylah and Max ignored the cameras as they made their way down the paddock to the RedBull garage. They entered and Max greeted his crew, while introducing Jaylah to them.

"Max! Jaylah! It's good to see you both, ready for this?" CHRISTIAN HORNER said as he walked over to his both drivers.

"Of course we are" Max added as he put his arm over his girlfriend's shoulder. "Get off me," Jaylah giggled as she pushed his arm away.

"Okay, let's not get this out of hand out. Go and get your race suits on, you need to out on track for the grid photo soon" Christian told them.

Jaylah made her way into her drivers room and got into her race suit, she eventually made her way out and back into the garage where Max already was.

"Took your time" Max joked. "Oh shut up," Jaylah replied and pushed him. "You two, get out onto the track!" Christian told them.

The couple made their way onto the track, they were one of the last ones to get there. "Look who's decided to show up" CHARLES LECLERC said as the two RedBull drivers approached the group.

"Oh shut up, Char" Jaylah replied. "Awh, I see nothing had changed since karting Jay, still feisty" GEORGE RUSSELL added.

"Hey Jay, good to see you up here!" ALEX ALBON told her. "Thank you Al, that's why he's my favourite and not you Russell" Jaylah said.

"Oi! What about me, Jay?" LANDO NORRIS asked. "Nah, you still the little annoying child" Jaylah replied which made some of the boys laugh.

"This is bullying!" Lando mumbled. "Mate, just deal with it" Charles told him. "I forgot you grew up karting against them, as well" Max added.

"I sadly did, I liked races against you and Charles the best though" Jaylah said. "Why? You lost most of them!" Charles laughed which made others laugh as well.

"Whatever, it was better competition" Jaylah said. "To be fair, you won against us basically all the time" Alex added. "And I'm going to beat you this season as well!" Jaylah replied.

They eventually got the grid photo done, Jaylah had also been introduced to everyone on the grid that she hasn't know before.

The drivers started to make their way back to their garages, Max had walked ahead with Charles as Jaylah walked behind with Alex and George.

"I hope RedBull will actually treat you well," George said. "Social media has been awful, how have you been?" Alex asked.

"I hope they do, it's nothing I haven't experienced before Alex. I'll be fine, it's just frustrating and you both know that" Jaylah told them.

Alex and George have always thought Jaylah as like a sister to them, the both of them were always there to stand up for her when a comment was made about her in karting.

Now, they know it is going to way worse. But it won't stop them for standing up for her. They both also hope RedBull won't try and ruin her career.

"We are always here, you know that" Alex added. "You can come and talk to us at any point, this first weekend it going to hard for you" George said.

"I know, thank you both. I'll talk you guys later" Jaylah said as she hugged the both as she entered the RedBull garage.

"Let's go and show how fast this car is, shall we?" Max said. "Let's do it, baby!" Jaylah added.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

dubois15

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️Liked by landonorris, alex_albon and 926,155 others jaylah

⚪️⚫️
Liked by landonorris, alex_albon and 926,155 others
jaylah.dubois15: First time in the car, what a feeling it is! First day of pre-season is complete, let's go again tomorrow🙌🏼❤️
tagged: redbullracing
view all 38,529 comments

username Let's go Jay!! P1 :))
> username Only because she has the fastest car

username Why don't you just stay out the car?

username Well done Jay🥰

username Only P1 as Max wasn't on track!😂

maxverstappen1 Let's gooo🤍
> jaylah.dubois15 Maxieee🫶🏼

username ^ only reason she's in the sport!

username Awh, Jay and Max are so cuteee!!🥰
> username It's so cute, they have been together for years!!

username Why did RedBull sign her??

username Can't believe there's a female in F1🙄

redbullracing Jaylahhh🔥
> jaylah.dubois15 Teammm❤️

username She'll be out the sport next year
> username Yeah probably because RedBull will ruin her career!

( note ! )
Another chapter completed, see you all in the next one!!