|05|

( real life ! )

"Schat, you're going to be fine. Stop stressing out and worrying about it" Max said as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

The two were currently in Max's drivers room, Jaylah had been walking back and forth. Max knew she was nervous, but she had no reason to be.

"What if I'm not? What if I don't finish and then social media will be more awful than it already is. And it will just prove to people I don't belo—" Jaylah was cut off my Max kissing her.

"Baby, calm down. Nothing like that is going to happen, your going to go out there and prove to everyone why you are in this sport," Max told her.

"Max! Jay! Let's get going!" Christian called. "C'mon, let's go do this baby" Max added as Jaylah and him walked into the garage.

After a small talk with their engineers and Christian. Jaylah got into the car, she was sent out after Max. The both drivers did a few laps around the track before going to the grid.

Jaylah jumped out of the car and got her drink and went to sit down. She was enjoying some time to her herself, she should of known it wouldn't last long..

"Jayyyyy" DANIEL RICCIARDO exclaimed as he sat down next to her. "Hey Danny," Jaylah said with a smile. The pair had known each other for quite some time and Jaylah was dating Max.

"How you feeling?" Daniel asked. "Mixed feelings really, wish you was racing today" Jaylah added. "You will be fine, hopefully next year I'll be back" Daniel said.

"You both leaving me out?" Max pouted as he walked over to his girlfriend and best friend. "Awh, he's pouting now that we have left him out" Daniel laughed as him and Jaylah did their handshake

"I hate you both" Max mumbled and sat down by Jaylah and leaned his head on her shoulder. "As you just join us" Jaylah replied.

"Oh leave me alone" Max added. "Oi! Lovebirds, time to get into your cars" Daniel said as the three of them stood up.

Max and Jaylah did their handshake before hugging and Max kissing her cheek. They both put on their balaclavas and helmets and soon was in their cars.

It's time.

( real life ! )
The end of the race.

"IT'S MAX VERSTAPPEN WHO WINS IN BAHRAIN, but the car behind him is going to make the most headlines today—

JAYLAH DUBOIS COMES HOME P2 ON HER DEBUT, making it a 1-2 for Redbull. What a start for them and what a debut for Jaylah!" DAVID CROFT exclaimed.

R- "Well done Jay! P2, what a debut and what a start to the season!!"

J- "Wait really?! P2?! WOO!! LET'S GO. Thank you guys, what a debut!!"

R- "Well done Jay! P2 on your debut and a 1-2 for the team. Well done!"

J- "Thank you Christian!"

Jaylah parked her car in the P2 spot, she pulled herself up and leaned against the halo for a moment before getting out the car and running to her team who celebrated with her.

She then took her balaclava off as well as her helmet. Max pulled her into a big hug which made her get lifted off the ground.

"I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it! You got P2 on your debut!!" Max said softy in her ear before putting her back down on the ground.

"Thank you, I couldn't of done it without you" Jaylah added. "I think two people are waiting for you" Max told her as he pointed at her brothers.

Jaylah ran over to her two brothers and they hugged her tightly. "Let's go JJ! P2!!" Jadon exclaimed. "You deserve it so much!!" Jacob added.

"Thank you guys, I'll see you later" Jaylah added as they siblings did their handshake before Jaylah made her way back over to Max.

What a debut..

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

Liked by f1, maxverstappen1 and 1,926,031 others jaylah

jaylah.dubois15: wow, just wow. P2 on my debut, I have no other words. Thank you @redbullracing and congrats @maxverstappen1 for P1. 1-2 for the team, it's only upwards from here❤️
view all 42,926 comments

username Congrats Jay!

username Wooo!! Well done Jaylahhh🤩

username P2 wow🙌🏼

maxverstappen1: Proud of you❤️
> jaylah.dubois15 Thank u Maxie❤️

username I love her and Max'a relationship🥰
> username The only reason she is in the sport.

username Max and Jaylah hugging >>

username Women don't belong in the sport.

redbullracing What a debut🤩
> jaylah.dubois15 ❤️

username You are in a Redbull, you ain't special🙄

username You ain't going to last in this sport.

georgerussell63 Well done Jay!!
> alex_albon Proud of youuu!!
>> jaylah.dubois15 Thank you guyss🫶🏼

username ^ love their friendship🥰

username Well done Jay!!

jadon.dubois Proud of you sis!❤️
> jacob_dubois Knew you could do it!☺️
>> jaylah.dubois15 Thanks boys, love you🤍

username ^ awh, love them!!

username Jadon and Jacob looked so proud!

( note ! )
Hope you like it, see you in the next one!!