|09|

( real life ! )

Jaylah had a big smile on her face when she entered the paddock. She stopped to take photos and sign things for fans before making her way to Mercedes.

"There she is!" George said as he saw her enter the garage. "I'm back!" Jaylah exclaimed and made her way into George's open arms.

"It's good to have you back, Jay" Toto said as he pulled his driver into a hug. "Should I be offended about that or not?" MICK SCHUMACHER asked.

"You definitely shouldn't, you did a brilliant job in the car Mick. Should be proud of yourself" Jaylah said as she pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks Jay, I really enjoyed it" Mick said as they pulled way from the hug. "You'll have a seat on the grid in no time" Jaylah added.

"Hopefully!" Mick added. Jaylah went around and greeted all the rest of the team, before her and George had to go and do some interviews.

Jaylah entered the media pen and she spotted Max having an interview. Jaylah made her way over and ruffled his hair from behind.

Max turned around as Jaylah giggled at his face expression. "I must have missed me, c'mon you got to admit you did!" Jaylah said as Max couldn't help not to smile.

"I'm going to miss winning, that's what I'm going to miss" Max added. "Yeah, keep that to yourself. I don't think Christian will appreciate you saying that" Jaylah told him as she left to go to his own interview.

"She's one of a kind, but I love her" Max said into the camera with a big smile on his face.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

dubois15

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️Liked by landonorris, danielricciardo and 632,103 othersjaylah

⚪️⚫️
Liked by landonorris, danielricciardo and 632,103 others
jaylah.dubois15: she's back!!💗
tagged: mercedesamgf1
view all 19,631 comments

username Jaylahhh🤩

username I hope you weren't going to come back..

username Jay is backkkk!!

username We've missed you!!!

username It's been good without you, try and crack again

mercedesamgf1 🤩
> jaylah.dubois15 🫶🏼

username I'm so glad she's back🤍

username Why is she still in the sport?🙄

username I hate how everyone thinks Jaylah got into F1 on her own, she's literally Max's girlfriend💀

username Why all of a sudden is Jay getting so much hate?!

username Don't listen to the hate Jay💗

georgerussell63 Lil sis is backkk!❤️
> jaylah.dubois15 Let's go G!🤩

username ^ the best🥰

username I love George and Jaylah🫶🏼

username 🙄🙄🙄

username Go and crash again🤣

username Jaylahhh is backk🤩

username Welcome back Jay!🫶🏼

( imessage ! )

-today at 14:30-

-today at 14:30-

You okay schat? I've seen what a lot of the comments are saying under your post..

I'm fine Max.

Don't worry about it, I'm used to it.

Also, aren't you in a meeting right now? How are you on your phone?

Jay, don't be like. I can tell when you're not okay just by how you are texting me.

I just got out the meeting and heading to your garage to get you, so get out your drivers room and meet me.

Whateverrr

I don't even get a choice if I wanna go or not?

Nope! C'mon baby!

Fine!!

Be there now <3