|14|

( real life ! )

Every-time Jaylah entered the RedBull garage, it just seemed so different from the first time she entered in at the beginning of the season.

Everyone knew in the garage that they were most likely not going to seeJaylah back in the garage next year, and focused all their attention on Max.

Like, they don't do that already.

Jaylah wasn't in the garage, only when she needed to. She spent most of her time with George, Alex, Lando or anyone who wasn't busy.

This also meant that she didn't really see Max much during the race weekend, only when they both walked into the paddock and garage together and after the race.

Currently, Jaylah was sitting on the steps between the Redbull and Mercedes pit walls while she watched her team coming out the garage.

They were all having a team photo, some of the mechanics had champagne in their hand. They were doing it for Max as he won, yet again.

Jaylah didn't mind when they did it, but she didn't like it when she got on the podium as well and they have completely ignored it.

She had finished P3 in the race, with George who had split up the two RedBulls. But her team didn't seem to care about where she can finished.

"And this is why you need to leave this team," Lewis told her as he sat down next to her. "Well, I only have a couple races left with them.." Jaylah mumbled.

"Jay, this is awful the way they are treating you. I mean, you should be in that photo because you got on the podium today as well. It's something to celebrate and they completely don't care about it" Lewis told her.

"I know Lew, I don't know if I can handle being in this team until the rest of the season.." Jaylah whispered as she watched the team spraying the champagne and running in all sorts of directions.

"Hey, I know it's hard but just keep what you are doing now. Spending the time you only need to be there, you can meet with me at anytime" Lewis told her.

"Yeah I will, thank you Lew. Speak to you soon, yeah?" Jaylah said as they hugged. "See you soon, Jay. Text me if you need anything" Lewis added as he want back to Mercedes.

Jaylah saw a lot of cameras around, she knew that they would of seen that she hadn't been in the team photo and celebration..

( twitter ! )

SPORTbible | @sportsbible 13m
Jaylah Dubois had been left out of the team photo and celebrations, despite finishing the race P3 which meant a double podium for RedBull. What's yours thoughts on this?
10.2k retweets | 41.3k likes | 15.6k replies
show replies

username | @username7m
It's just awful isn't it? RedBull literally just don't care about Jaylah..
219 retweets | 917 likes | 102 replies
show replies

username | @username2m
I actually hate how awful RB are treating Jaylah, she a rookie!! Ever since Spa the team have just pushed her aside and just don't care about her.
970 retweets | 1k likes | 819 replies
show replies

username | @username10m
Jaylah was sat between the RB and Merc pit walls, Lewis came over and sat next to her and they talked for awhile..love their friendship <33
915 retweets | 1.4k likes | 1.2k replies
show replies
|
|
username | @username9m
Lewis is like an older brother to Jay, I wouldn't be surprised if Jay ends up going to Merc!
118 retweets | 716 likes | 103 replies
show replies
|
|
username | @username7m
Her and Lewis have been talking a lot lately and apparently Jaylah was seen in the Mercedes hospitality at the Dutch GP👀
210 retweets | 618 likes | 101 replies
show replies

username | @username1m
Lewis coming over to comfort her🥰
201 retweets | 1.1k likes | 916 replies
show replies

username | @username2m
It's actually awful how they treat their both drivers so differently, but I guess that's Red Bull for you..
572 retweets | 1k likes | 182 replies
show replies

( imessage ! )

-today at 21:51-

-today at 21:51-

JayJay🫶🏼
@everyone Wanna go get drunk?

Georgie💙
Never going to turn that down, count me in!

Lando🥛
Hell yeahhh

Charlieee🏎️
After today race, yes please!

Albono🐈
Where we meeting you Jay ?

JayJay🫶🏼
Meet by the entrance of the paddock in 5 !!
read by everyone

( note ! )
Until the next one :))