|16|

( real life ! )

There was a week break before the next Grand Prix, so Jaylah decided to go home to see her mother and siblings until she had to leave and the wouldn't most likely seem them until the end of the season.

Jaylah walked into the house and like always her two younger sisters ran over to her. "Jelly! We missed you!" Juliana said. "Awh, I missed you all too" Jaylah replied.

"Where's Maxie?" Jordyn asked. "He didn't come with me this time, you'll see him soon I promise" Jaylah told them.

"Hey darling!" Katherine said as she walked over and hugged her eldest. "Hey mum, hey Jac" Jaylah added. "Hey JJ," Jacob said as they did a fist bump.

"Where's J?" Jaylah questioned. "He's at a shoot, I think he finishes at 6" Jacob added as he left to go to his room.

"Can you take the girls out?" Jaylah asked. "Sure love, just make sure to be back by 6," Katherine told her. "Alright" Jaylah added and made her way to her sisters.

"You girls want to go out for a bit?" Jaylah asked as they both nodded. "C'mon, get your shoes and coats on and then we will leave" Jaylah told them.

A few minutes later, the three Dubois sisters were outside and ready to go.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

Liked by maxverstappen1, georgerussell63 and 628,915 others jaylah

jaylah.dubois15: my girls❤️
view all 11,739 comments

username Awhhh!!

username They're so cute🥰

jacob_dubois06 That's why the house is so quiet..
> jaylah.dubois15 Don't be mean Jac.
>> jacob_dubois06 I'm telling the truth !!

username They've grown so much!

username Dubois siblings >>

username Jordyn and Juliana🥰

jadon.dubois JJ, you're home ?!
> jaylah.dubois15 J, yeah I am !!

username Jadon didn't even know his own sister was home🤣

username 🥰🥰🥰

maxverstappen1 Awh, are they missing me?
> jaylah.dubois15 First thing I got asked: "Where's Maxie?"
>> maxverstappen1 Tell them I miss them too❤️

username ^ awhhh🥹

username How old are they?
> username Jordyn is 10 and Juliana is 9

username I love how much Jay's sisters love Max!!

carmenmmundt Awh, look at them!!😍
> lilymhe Grown up so much🤍
>> jaylah.dubois15 They miss you both!!

( real life ! )

Jaylah walked in after her two sisters, who had already made their way up the stairs to their room. Jaylah took her coat and shoes off and went into the living room.

"Hey JJ," Jadon said. "Oh hey J, how was the shoot?" Jaylah asked as she sat down next to him. "Meh, just the normal" Jadon replied.

"Acting life, getting a bit boring for you is it?" Jaylah joked. "Nah, just wish some of my friends were apart of it as well" Jadon added.

"I mean fair enough, aren't some of them apart of the crew anyways?" Jaylah asked. "Yeah, none were there today" Jadon said. "Aww, all alone" Jaylah teased as Jadon hit her lightly.

"Jelly!!" Juliana and Jordyn shouted making Jadon laugh at Jaylah's face expression. "Don't make that face" Jadon said. "Why?" Jaylah mumbled.

"Awh, c'mon. They've just really missed you. Spent as much time as you can with them, you most likely won't seem them till the season ends next" Jadon told his sister.

"I know, see you in a bit" Jaylah told him as they did their handshake and Jaylah ran upstairs to her sisters.

( note ! )
Another chapter done, hope you like it!!