|11|

( real life ! )

"And where are you off to?" Toto said as he was just in time to catch his driver before leaving the garage. "To see my boyfriend.." Jaylah told him.

"Don't you have media to do?" Toto asked. "Yeah, he's in the press conference with me!" Jaylah said with a smile.

"You better be back in the garage straight away after the press conference then" Toto replied. "Don't listen to him Jay, you don't need to be back" Susie said.

"I wasn't going to come straight back anyways, see you later or not!" Jaylah giggled before making her way to the press conference.

"She's something else.." Toto mumbled. "But you love her like a daughter and sure act like her father as well" Susie told her husband.

( real life ! )

"Look who's decided to show up" Lando said as all the drivers watched Jaylah enter the room. "Sorry, Toto was in father mode with me" Jaylah replied as she sat down next to her boyfriend.

"He's still acting like that?" Alex asked. "And he probably won't let it go either" Jaylah said. "How are you anyways?" Charles added.

"I'm good, thanks Char!" Jaylah told him then she turned to her boyfriend. "Hi baby" Jaylah said softly. "Hey, liefde" Max replied as he kissed her cheek.

"We don't want to see that!" Lando told them. "Shut up Lando" The couple said as the press conference was about the start.

Throughout the press conference, Jaylah and Max were always trying to distract each other when the other was answering a question.

Max had also tickled Jaylah a few times, to the point where Jaylah moved seats and switched with Charles.

"Awh, look how sad he is now" Lando teased as Max nudged him as everyone laughed. "This is your own fault, baby" Jaylah said in her microphone.

"You better watch out, when we leave" Max added in his microphone which made the others im the room once again.

Max kept his promise and as soon the press conference finished, he got up and made his way other to his girlfriend.

Jaylah and ran out the room and cameras started to point to show the couple running around the paddock chasing each other.

"They're made for each other" Charles said. "They sure are man, but it's also disgusting to watch" Lando added.

"You'll be in love one day, mate" Alex joked.

( instagram story ! )

maxverstapppen1 added to his story 15s

Seen by 516,910 viewers
Replies:

jaylah.dubois15 Maxie❤️
> maxverstappen1 I love you❤️

landonorris SIMP
> maxverstappen1 Leave me alone!!

georgerussell63 Toto is looking for her..good luck!
> maxverstappen1 Going to need it!

mercedesamgf1 That's where she is..
> maxverstappen1 Sorry admin ~ Jay <3

( note ! )

Sorry it's been awhile! This book will be most likely finishing end of the week or definitely by next week! Anyways, hope you liked this and see you in the next one!🧡