|18|

( real life ! )

Jaylah jumped out the car after she parked in the P2 spot. She saw Lewis celebrating with his crew, Max hadn't got there yet.

Jaylah went over to Milo and jumped in his arms. "I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me, I'm not letting you stay in this team on your own. You will be joining me," Jaylah told him.

"I wouldn't want it any other way Jay," Milo replied with a smile. Jaylah high-fived some of her crew but she avoided Christian and made her way over to Lewis.

"Happy retirement Lew, going to miss you!" Jaylah added as they hugged. "My seat is all yours Jay," Lewis whispered before they pulled away.

Jaylah smiled and the pair took off their helmets as Max eventually joined them. The couple hugged tightly and Max and Lewis shared a fist bump.

"I'm proud of you, I know this season hasn't be easy for you due to how the team treated you. But, you got P3 in your rookie year. You have to be proud of that, baby" Max said to her.

"I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me, it's going to be difficult next year for us but we will get through it," Jaylah added.

"We sure will, mijn liefste" Max whispered and kissed her cheek.

"—young love eh? I wonder what the two RedBull drivers are talking about down there. I would also like to know where Jaylah is racing next season" Crofty said.

"I doubt she will be staying at RedBull, after the way they have treated her this season. I wouldn't be surprised if she replaces Lewis at Mercedes," Martin added.

"Well, we might get some sort of answer now. Naomi Schiff is about to talk to Jaylah Dubois!" Crofty replied.

"Jaylah, congrats on P2. Finishing P3 in the championship on your rookie year, how do you reflect on the season as a whole?" Naomi asked.

"Thank you, it's been a hard season especially the second half. I haven't really progressed yet that I finished P3 as a rookie but it will hit me eventually and I can't wait for next year," Jaylah replied.

"I think everyone wants to know what you are doing next season. Can you give us any idea what's happening?" Naomi added.

"I can't say much, but I can tell you I'm very happy with what's going to happen" Jaylah told her with a smile as she looked over at Lewis.

"Thank you Jaylah, congrats again for this season!" Naomi added as Jaylah smiled and waved up to the fans before walking back over to Lewis and Max.

"Christian looks pissed," Lewis said. "I couldn't care less," Jaylah giggled. "It's funny that he has no idea, I think he thought you wouldn't be racing next season" Max added.

"He has no idea what's about to hit him" Jaylah said.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

dubois15