|02|

( real life ! )
Qualifying..

"Welcome to the first qualifying of the new season, here at the Bahrain International Circuit! While we wait for the green light, let's talk about some chances of drivers this year!" Crofty said.

"Well, most of the teams are the same apart from RedBull, Alpha Tauri and Mercedes. Jaylah Dubois the Redbull rookie last year has left the team and now has joined Mercedes" Martin added.

"I think everyone saw Jaylah's post, it looks like RedBull didn't tell her she was leaving and found out the same time the rest of us did!" Crofty replied.

"Well, Mercedes are treating here better than RedBull did last year. Jaylah will be staying at Mercedes for many years after signing a multi-year contract with them!" Martin added.

"Now, moving onto RedBull who obviously don't have Jaylah in the team this year, I think everyone knew it would happen especially what happened in the 2nd half of the season and the treatment she was getting at RedBull" Crofty said.

"No debate about it, Jaylah wanted to get out of the team as soon as she could. Well, Daniel Ricciardo has took her seat, him and Max Verstappen have reunited and are teammates once again!" Martin replied.

"Daniel has also signed a multi-year contract with RedBull. Right, we have a rookie on the grid which is Liam Lawson, he has replaced Nyck De Vries in the Alpha Tauri!" Crofty said.

"Yeah, Lawson had done quite a few FP1 sessions with both RedBull and Alpha Tauri being their reserved driver. I think he is the best option to be in the seat!" Martin added.

"Now, let's focus on the qualifying, shall we?" Crofty said.

Q1

"There's the both Mercedes cars coming out of the pit lane, George Russell the first one out and Jaylah Dubois right behind!"

"That's the end of Q1! Jaylah Dubois is the fastest car out there, followed by her teammate George Russell who is not far behind his teammate. Max Verstappen completes the top 3!"

"Eliminated from Q1 is the two Williams's: Logan Sargeant and Alex Albon, the Alpha Tauri of Yuki Tsunoda, Nico Hülkenberg in the Haas and surprisingly the Alpine of Ocon".

R- "Okay Jay, let's keep it up we are through to Q2"

J- "Copy, what position am I in?"

R- "We are currently in P1,"

J- "Where's George?"

R- "He's in P2!"

J- "Nice!"

"It's very nice indeed Jaylah! Mercedes have the front row and are quite the advantage! Let's see if that's going to change and if any other team can get anyone close to them!" Crofty said.

Q2

"Jaylah Dubois is flying out there, once again. She puts her Mercedes once again in P1! Jaylah just under a second faster than anyone else!"

"Russell can't get ahead of his teammate and neither can anyone else! Jaylah keeps top spot, I got a feeling she'll be the one taking pole position today!"

"It's a Mercedes front row lockout at the end of Q2, followed by Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc and Daniel Ricciardo completing the top 5!"

"We've lost the Haas of; Kevin Magnussen, the both Alfa Romeo's; Valterri Bottas and Guanyu Zhou. Gasly in the Alpine. Finally we lose, Liam Lawson the rookie in the Alpha Tauri but a P11 start for him tomorrow!"