|08|

( real life ! )

As soon as Jaylah turned the door open, she instantly got up off the kitchen stool and made her way to the door.

"Baby!" Jaylah exclaimed as she jumped in Max's arms. "Hey love, be careful" Max added as he carefully put her back on the ground.

"I'm fine! I'm racing next week!" Jaylah said. "Are you sure that you're going to be okay?" Max asked her. "I promise!" Jaylah replied.

"As long as you're sure, I just don't want you to get hurt even more.." Max added. "You know I wouldn't race if I knew I wasn't 100%" Jaylah said.

"Eh, that's debatable" Max replied as Jaylah slightly pushed him. "Truth hurts, my love" Max laughed as Jaylah made her way back into the kitchen.

"You're eating that at this time of night?" Max asked. "There is nothing wrong with eating ice-cream at midnight, baby" Jaylah told him.

"Whatever you say, but can we go to bed now? I'm tried and missed you so I want to cuddle" Max mumbled. "You don't need to ask me again!" Jaylah replied as she ran up the stairs.

Max laughed as he shook his head before following his girlfriend to the bedroom.

( instagram story ! )

maverstappen1 added to his story 21s

Seen by 3,248,917 viewers
Replies:

danielricciardo Jay back this weekend?
> maxverstappen1 You know it! :)

landonorris Awh, look at you guys!
> maxverstappen1 Shut up mate!

jadon.dubois She's been pouting all week about missing you
> maxverstappen1 Thanks for telling me :)

( real life ! )

"Who else is joining us?" Jaylah asked as her and Max entered his private jet. "Lando, Daniel and Charles" Max replied.

"This is going to be eventful.." Jaylah mumbled. Im a few moments, all the drivers started to enter the jet. "Hey, Jay! Good to have you back" Daniel said as they hugged.

"It sure is! We've missed you, it's not been the same without you" Lando added as they also hugged. "Awh, I've missed you guys too!" Jaylah told them.

"Lil sis!" Charles called as he hugged her tightly. "Hey Charlie!" Jaylah giggled as they pulled away from the hug.

"I'm so glad your back" Chales added. "You don't know how good it feels to be back either" Jaylah said as she leaned her head on Max's shoulder.

Soon enough after the took off, Jaylah fell asleep. Max looked over at her and smiled as he kissed her forehead. "How she really doing, mate?" Charles asked.

"All she's told me is that she's fit enough to drive, I guess we will see this weekend if that's true or not" Max said. "You think she'd lie about that?" Lando questioned.

"You know what Jay is like, she always pushing herself to get back to something quickly" Daniel told him. "That's what I'm worried about, especially it being in Japan.." Charles mumbled.

"I'm sure she is okay, I really don't think Jay would of taken a risk like this and race if she's not fully fit" Max added. "Only time will tell" Lando said.

"We are worrying about her and I wouldn't be surprised if she wins the race" Charles added.