|05|

( real life ! )

Max hadn't left Jaylah's side since he got to the hospital, Jadon and Jacob had brought him some food back and the three we sat around her bed.

Jaylah has fallen asleep a few hours back, but that didn't stop them from leaving. Soon enough, Jadon and Jacob did end up leaving.

So, Max was the only one in the room with Jaylah.

Max turned his attention to the door that had just opened, he saw Lando and Daniel walking in. He gave them a faint smile and Jaylah started to wake up.

"Danny! Lan!" Jaylah said as her face lit up seeing the pair in her hospital room. "Hey Jay, how are you?" Daniel asked.

"I'm fine, only a fractured rib which keeps me out for a few races" Jaylah replied. "I'm sorry Jay, I could of done something to stop it" Lando said.

"Why you two always blaming yourselves, I'm fine I promise. I don't care that it was you two that made contact with me, I've seen the crash so don't blame yourselves" Jaylah told them.

"You already showed her the crash?" Daniel asked looking at Max. "Hey, Jay was going on and on about it and I eventually had enough so I showed her" Max replied.

"Rude" Jaylah mumbled making them all laugh. The door opened again, this time a nurse walked in. "Visiting times are over, sorry to say" She said before leaving again.

"Want a lift, mate?" Daniel asked as Lando and him came together. "Nah, car is outside thanks though" Max replied.

Daniel and Lando hugged Jaylah before giving Max a fist bump and leaving the couple on their own, in the hospital room.

When Max had wrapped his arms around Jaylah, she had kept her arms around one of his, so he couldn't pull away.

"Liefde, you have to let me go" Max said softly. "You know I hate hospitals, it reminds me so much of dad I hate being her especially alone.." Jaylah whispered as tears started to fall from her face.

"Baby, I know you do. Look, as soon as I leave you can facetime me alright? I would love to stay here with you and you know I would if I could" Max said as Jaylah nodded.

Max got out of Jaylah's grip, but still leaned down to kiss her. "Ik hou van je," Max said softy. "Ik hou ook van jou," Jaylah whispered.

The couple kissed once again before Max left the room.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

Liked by maxverstappen1, georgerussell63 and 2,173,835 othersjaylah

jaylah.dubois15: Hey everyone!