|06|

( real life ! )

P2 in Bahrain, P2 in Jeddah and P2 in Australia. It's been a dream start for Jaylah. Now, it was time for Baka a circuit Jaylah loves.

She's always loved street circuits, she was unlucky not to win in Jeddah. Max had just a bit more pace over her and only just won.

But now, Jaylah wants to get that first win.

"So, why do you love Baku so much?" Max asked as the couple was walking towards the RedBull garage after coming back from the drivers parade.

"It was the last track that papa ever visited before he passed away, I don't really know we ended up here in the first place but the Grand Prix was on and we watched it" Jaylah said.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? I could tell you have been struggling this weekend" Max told her softy. "I don't know, I just never did.." Jaylah added as they arrived to the garage.

"I'm here for you baby, you know that" Max told her as they hugged and he kissed her cheek. "I know, I'll be okay" Jaylah replied as they pulled away from the hug.

( real life ! )
The moment.

"Well, what a start to the season for rookie Jaylah Dubois. She's been behind her teammate the last three races, that's going to change today—

—JAYLAH DUBOIS CROSSES THE LINE AND WINS THE AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX! Just four races in formula 1, she has her first win! What a career she has ahead of her!" Crofty exclaimed.

"What a race, Jaylah is the deserved winner. She got pole and led every lap, her teammate couldn't get near her! A bright future ahead for her!" MARTIN BRUNDLE added.

R- "Jaylah Dubois, you are a formula 1 race winner!! What a race, amazing work well done Jay!"

J- "WOOO!! YEAHHH!! LET'S GO! I couldn't of done it without you all, thank you guys!!"

R- "Jaylah, first win in formula 1, well done you deserve it, what a race. Proud of you kid!"

J- "Thank you Christian!"

When Jaylah parked her car in the P1 spot, she stayed in her car for a bit before eventually pulling herself out and pointed to her helmet.

Her whole helmet was was dedicated to her father, someone who Jaylah wished was here to share this moment with her.

Jaylah had tears in her eyes as she ran over and celebrated with her team. She took her her balaclava and helmet off and wiped her tears away.

She was pulled into a hug, she knew it was her boyfriend. "He would be very proud of you," Max whispered to her.

Jaylah put her helmet down, Charles had come over to hug her. "You deserve this, he's looking down and proud of you" Charles told her.

"I hope so" Jaylah mumbled. "He definitely will be," George said from behind her as he and Alex hugged her after the other.

"I don't think anything different, this was your race and you deserves this win" Alex added. "Thank you guys" Jaylah said with a smile.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

dubois15

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️Liked by maxverstappen1, charles_leclerc and 3,982,610 others jaylah

⚪️⚪️⚫️
Liked by maxverstappen1, charles_leclerc and 3,982,610 others
jaylah.dubois15: This was for you papa🕊️❤️
I'm lost for words to say in my rookie year in F1, the fourth race would have my first win. It's crazy, and I can't thank my team and everyone involved enough. Thank you everyone for the support this weekend, it was a hard weekend for me but what a way to end to it.
tagged: redbullracing
view all 61,810 comments

username The photo of you and your father🥹

username Congrats Jay!!!

username Why are you still in this sport?!

username You have a RedBull, anyone can win in that car!!

maxverstappen1 He's very proud❤️
> jaylah.dubois15 love you ❤️x

username In a RedBull, anyone could win in it🙄

username Deserves it so much!!!

username He's proud of you Jay🤍

charles_leclerc He's looking down on you Jay❤️
> jaylah.dubois15 ❤️🕊️

username Awh Charles🥺

username He's proud of you Jay!!

landonorris First win!! Let's go Jayyy🤩
> jaylah.dubois15 Thanks Lan🧡

username Get out the sport.

username F1 friendships >>

username Landooo🥰

username The last photo🥺

username Ughh, whatever like you don't deserve to even be here😂

georgerussell63 He's so proud of you Jay❤️
> carmenmmundt We love you❤️
>> jaylah.dubois15 love you both🤍xx

username First win!!🤩🤩

username Carmen and George🥰

username Women don't belong here.

username Last photo is so cute🥺

alex_albon He's watching down on you and very proud of you❤️
> lilymhe Love you girly❤️
>> jaylah.dubois15 love you both🤍x

username First win Jay, well done!!!

username Awh Alex and Lily🥺

redbullracing First win of many🤩🔥
> jaylah.dubois15 ❤️

( note ! )
See you in the next one :))