|12|

( real life ! )
The Dutch Grand Prix..

"You excited for your home race?" Jaylah asked as her and Max scanned their passes and walked through the paddock, ignoring the cameras.

"I mean it's nice seeing the grand stand filled with orange," Max replied. "Well it was like that in Spa and Austria" Jaylah added.

"Spa was your home race, though" Max said. "Yeah and how did it turn out for me, babe? In the wall, lovely weekend!" Jaylah replied.

"And finding out this team doesn't give a fuck about me and only you!" Jaylah added. "Jay, don't talk like that" Max said as they walked into the garage.

"Whatever Max, you know it yourself that they don't care about me. They're ruining my career!" Jaylah added as she walked into her drivers room.

"Is Jay okay?" Christian asked as he came over to Max after seeing Jaylah go into her drivers room. "Yeah, she's fine" Max said knowing that isn't the truth.

"Alright, now c'mon we have got upgrades for your car for you to see" Christian added.

( real life ! )

"Okay, let's get this straight. So, they have given you upgrades and haven't told Jay about it, don't plan to. On top of that they haven't got any plans to give her any upgrades as well?" Daniel said.

"Yea, I know it's fucked up but I don't know what to do" Max mumbled. "You can't do anything, mate. It's the team decisions" Charles replied.

"They have been treating Jay awful I'm not surprised they have done this, has she decided what she's doing next season?" CARLOS SAINZ added.

"I don't know, doubt she will stay," Max said. "She's been talking with Mercedes," Daniel added. "How do you know that?!" Max exclaimed.

"After what happened in Spa, she told me when I went to see her in her drivers room" Daniel told him. "And she hasn't told me anything?!" Max added.

"Jay keeps lots to herself, she probably doesn't want you to be annoyed as well" Charles said. "I told her I want her to go to a team that will treat her right" Max added.

"She will probably tell you eventually, but everyone knows Lewis is retiring at the end of the season and Mercedes knows how talented Jay is" Daniel added.

"There has been loads of rumours about that for awhile now, that's really the only place she can go to. Weren't Mercedes after her before she sighed for RedBull?" Carlos asked.

"Ferrari were after her as well" Charles added. "I know, they both were and looks like she choice the wrong option" Max mumbled.

"Mate, don't think it's your fault. Everyone knows how talented Jay is, the team is ruining her career. If she goes to Mercedes, then everyone can see what she's capable of" Daniel told him.

"True, I can't wait for that" Max said with a smile.

( real life ! )

"We are on lap 20 of the Dutch Grand Prix. Currently it is a RedBull 1-2 with Dubois the leading car. She is making it hard for her teammate to overtake her, Verstappen can't get away around her!