|13|

( real life ! )

After looking around for any cameras or anything, Jaylah made her way behind the back of the Mercedes hospitality and saw Lewis waiting for her there.

"About time you showed up," Lewis joked as Jaylah was 10 minutes later. "I didn't want to get caught Lew, Max as also been texting me none stop" Jaylah added as they both walked in.

They pair both went up to Toto's office, Jaylah didn't expect to see him there as well as Susie too but she weren't going to complain.

"Jaylah, it's good to see you sweetheart" SUSIE WOLFF said as they hugged. "Good to see you too, it's been awhile" Jaylah added.

"I didn't know you both knew each other" Lewis said. "Yeah, either did I!" TOTO WOLFF added as he hugged Jaylah before she sat down.

"You think that I was a female in motorsport and never talked to Susie before?" Jaylah said as her and Susie laughed.

"Right, let's get on with things more serious" Toto told them. "I think that's for the best idea, otherwise we will be here for hours otherwise" Lewis added.

( real life ! )

"Look Jay, it's up to you in the end but as it looks like you won't have a seat next year if you want to leave RedBull. But, just think about it, okay?" Toto told her.

"I also know, a certain someone will be happy tagt you are his teammate," Lewis added. "Awh, I love George, him and Alex are like brothers to me" Jaylah said.

"Well, it was them two that came to talk to me about you first and then Lewis. So, if you do agree to this you will have to thank them" Toto replied.

"Really?! I guess that they hate seeing me getting treated like this, they have both always been protective over me" Jaylah said.

"I know they aren't the only ones who feel the same way," Susie told her. "Oh yeah, I know that. But those two are the main ones," Jaykah replied.

"Just think about everything, Jay? You can talk to me anytime" Lewis added as the four of them stood up and Jaylah hugged ToTo and Susie.

"I will, thank you for everything" Jaylah added as she hugged Lewis tightly as he hugged her back and they eventually pulled away.

"Max is going to hate me.." Jaykah mumbled. "I'm sure he wants the best for your career, if that's leaving Redbull and joining the rivals that's the end of it" Susie told her.

"Yeah, if you end up accepting. You ain't bringing Verstappen anywhere near this garage" Toto said. "Oh, leave her alone" Lewis added.

"I'm being serious!" Toto replied as Lewis and Jaylah walked out the hospitality from the back. "Don't listen to him, you'll get use to it" Lewis joked.

"I sure will, anyways see you soon Lew. Once again, thank you for this" Jaylah added. "It's no problem Jay, see you soon" Lewis told her.

Jaylah made her way back to the RedBull garage to collect her things before making her way back to her hotel, where she knew a certain person will be waiting for her.

( real life ! )

Jaylah made her way to the hotel room where she was sharing with Max. She opened the door and took her shoes off and saw Max on the bed.