|13|

( real life ! )

After the podium and interviews, Max got changed out of his racing suit and made his way into the medical bay.

When he got there, he saw Jaylah still sleeping. He made his way over to his bed before sitting down on the chair next to it.

Jaylah slowly woke up and gave a faint smile to Max. "You really need to put yourself first, Jay. I'm glad you came into the pits early but you shouldn't have even been racing today.." Max said softy.

"I'm sorry, it's just that every point counts as I'm in a title battle with George.." Jaylah mumbled. "I know liefde, but please you risked a lot out there today" Max added.

"Where did you finish?" Jaylah asked. "1st baby, George was P2 and Charles P3" Max said with smile. "Proud of you" Jaylah replied.

Jaylah moved over so there was room on the bed for Max. "Cuddle?" Jaylah asked. "Won't never say no to that" Max said as he got on the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

( instagram story ! )

maxverstappen1 added to his story 31s

Seen by 418,094 viewers
Replies:

charles_leclerc Glad she's okay!
> maxverstappen1 Me too!

georgerussell63 Always sleeping🙄
> maxverstappen1 Tell me about it!

jadon.dubois Is she okay?
> maxverstappen1 She's been unwell all weekend, her water stopped working and it was just too much for her. She's alright now, man!

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

Liked by maxverstappen1, alex_albon and 3,168,092 others jaylah

jaylah.dubois15: Everyone knew that I wasn't feeling great the whole weekend. But, I wanted to race but I know now that it wasn't the right thing to do. Due to my water not working anymore, it was very challenging out there on the track. I did what I had to do which was to put my health first and not continue the race.

I'm sorry for the fans today, but I had to what I did as there could have been a better risk if I stayed out on the track. I'm feeling a lot better now and I want to thank you all for all the nice comments! I'll see you at the next race💗
comments have been disabled