|01|

( real life ! )

Pre-season had finished and it had gone well for Mercedes, they didn't have the fastest times but that's going to change this weekend..

George and Jaylah couldn't wait to get in the car and show everyone their actually pace.

Jaylah had just entered the paddock, she had a big smile on her face. She was wearing a Mercedes shirt and a pair of shorts due to how warm it was.

She was making her way to the Mercedes garage, she stopped quite a bit to get photos and sign things for fans.

The new Mercedes driver finally made her way into the garage, greeting the crew on her way in and trying to find her new teammate and team principal.

"There she is!" Toto called as he saw Jaylah walking towards him and George. "I'm here!" Jaylah giggled as she hugged him.

George was next to hug his new teammate, who is also like a sister to him. "Hey, Jay" George added. "Hi Georgie!" Jaylah giggled as they pulled away.

"Practice 1 is in about 2 hours, you both are free to do anything unless you have interviews or anything" Toto told his both drivers before leaving to go into his office.

"We don't have any interviews for an hour," George told her. "Nice, I'm going to go and annoy Max now" Jaylah added as she made her way out the garage and on her way to find her boyfriend.

It didn't take her long to find him, Max and Daniel were outside the RedBull filming an interview together with Naomi.

"Speaking of Jaylah, here she is" Naomi said as Jaylah stood next to Max. "You talking about me?" Jaylah asked with a smile.

"We sure are, well Max is," Daniel replied. "Awh, you miss me being in the same garage as you?" Jaylah teased as she squeezed Max's cheek.

Max pushed her hands away but couldn't help smiling at her. "Ateast my car is fast, you're car ain't looking that great is it?" Max smirked.

"Mijn liefste, just wait until FP1 and that smirk will be off your face" Jaylah told him as she kissed his cheek before leaving.

"Yeah you're own mate," Daniel added as he patted Max's shoulders.

( real life ! )

As Mercedes expected Jaylah and George got a 1-2 in FP1 and was just under a second fastest than the next car behind them, which was a RedBull.

It also did indeed wipe the smirk off Max'a face when he saw his girlfriend, walking up to him after she just finished her interviews in the media pen.

"Hey baby, you like our speed?" Jaylah giggled as Max rolled his eyes. "Shut up, I had a feeling you were sandbagging," Max mumbled.

"You love me really," Jaylah said as she hugged him and leaned her head on his chest. Max wrapped his around her as well, the couple just stood there for awhile until someone interrupted them.

"Oi, lovebirds!" Lando called as the couple pulled away and turned to face the Mclaren driver. "Hey Lan, good to see you too," Jaylah said sarcastically.

"Awh, you love me really Jay!" Lando replied as him and Max did a fist bump. "What's going on?" Charles asked as he joined the trio.

"Just Lando being annoying!" Jaylah replied "Hey! I didn't do anything!" Lando told her. "Yeah, I don't believe that for a second" Charles added as Jaylah giggled.

"I hate you guys" Lando mumbled. "Awhh, you love us really Lan!" Jaylah said as Lando rolled his eyes. "Jay! Toto wants to talk to us!" George called.

"Alright! Be there now!" Jaylah added as she kissed Max and giving to other two a fist bump before running over and jumping on George's back.

"Don't drop my girlfriend!" Max called. "Make sure she falls George!" Lando shouted which earned him a slap from Max.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

dubois15

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️Liked by maxverstappen1, georgerussell63 and 1,648,926 others jaylah

⚪️⚫️
Liked by maxverstappen1, georgerussell63 and 1,648,926 others
jaylah.dubois15: It's onto qualifying tomorrow🫶🏼
tagged: mercedesamgf1
view all 28,619 comments

username 😍😍😍

username Where did that speed come from ?!

username Got the quickest car again, just going to be a repeat of last year😂

username Anyone else see Jaylah and Max?🥰

mercedesamgf1 Let's go Jay❤️
> jaylah.dubois15 We got this!🫶🏼

username I love how well Merc are treating Jay🥹

username Ughh why is she still racing?!

username You're only here because of Max!!!

georgerussell63 C'mon lil sis!!
> jaylah.dubois15 Let's go Georgie!🖤

username I love her and George!!🥰

username Another reason why she's in the sport because of her relationship with the other drivers🙄

username Jaylah and George really are like siblings!!

username Just leave the sport!!!

maxverstappen1 Don't get too comfortable in front.
> jaylah.dubois15 Is this suppose to scare me, Maxie?☺️
>> maxverstappen1 Yes.
>>> jaylah.dubois15 I'm so scared😱
>>>> danielricciardo Calm it down, children!!

username I love Max and Jaylah'a relationship so much!!

( note ! )
First chapter done!! Hope you guys like it, more are on the way🤍