|17|

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.dubois15

dubois15

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️Liked by maxverstappen1, georgerussell63 and 1,132,697 others jaylah

⚪️⚫️
Liked by maxverstappen1, georgerussell63 and 1,132,697 others
jaylah.dubois15: Another win and another 1-2 for the team. Thanks for the great strategy team, it worked brilliantly! It all goes down to the final race..
tagged: mercedesamgf1
view all 17,639 comments

username The fact that either George or Jaylah will win the championship in Abu Dhabi..

username Let's goooo🤩

username What a race!!

username George for the championship!!

username George wins the championship, Jaylah will be out :)

mercedesamgf1 The finale awaits us..
> jaylah.dubois15 It sure does..

username I know I say it a lot, but so glad Jay went to Mercedes🥰

username World Champion🔜
> username She's won't be🤣

username 🤩🤩🤩

username Let's go Jaylahhh

georgerussell63 Little sis❤️
> jaylah.dubois15 Big broo❤️

username ^ no matter who wins they will be proud of each other!!

username Hope George wins, then Jaylah can leave the sport.

username Win it for the sport George, don't let Jaylah win it!!

username I love for George and Jaylah's friendship, it's so cuteee

( real life ! )

"You look beautiful, mijn schat" Max whispered into Jaylah's ear as he stood behind her with his arms around her. "Thank you, baby" Jaylah said.

"Oi! You both lovebirds ready or what? We are all waiting for you!" Charles shouted from outside. "We will be there now, mate!" Max replied.

Max and Jaylah made their way out the room and joined up with basically the rest of the grid. They arrived at the club and that's when they all separated into different directions.

Jaylah doesn't drink alcohol that often and is at really a big fan of it. But she accepted the drink that Max had given her.

"You look stunning, love" CARMEN MMUNDT said. "Says you, look at you!" Jaylah replied. "You both look amazing, c'mon let's dance girls!!" LILY MUNI HE added.

"You both go, I'll cath you later" Jaylah said. "Jay, c'mon you won the race! You have to celebrate and not just sit in the corner!" Lily told her. "It's fine, go ahead" Jaylah replied as Lily and Carmen went to go find their boyfriends.

Jaylah weren't really a fan of clubs, no particular reason why. She just preferred to stay out of everything crazy going on and liked to sit in the corner.

"What you doing on your own, baby? Max asked as he sat down beside her. "I dunno, you know I'm just not a fan of clubs.." Jaylah mumbled.

"I could tell as soon as we left you weren't up for this, c'mon let's go back to the hotel? We can order room service" Max said. "You sure?" Jaylah asked.

"Of course, anything for you to feel comfortable" Max told her with a smile.

( instagram story ! )

maxverstappen1 added to his story 33s

Seen by 431,085 viewers
Replies:

danielricciardo You guys left? We were wondering where you both had gone!
> maxverstappen1 Jay wasn't feeling very comfortable, you know how she is..

carmenmmundt Awh, give her my love!!
> maxverstappen1 Thanks for being with her she did tell me about you and Lily. I will!

landonorris Awh, look at her :)
> maxverstappen1 Shut up man!
>> landonorris Mate, how many times you going to say that to me?!