|extra 4|

( real life ! )

"Mum! Are we here yet?" MATEO VERSTAPPEN mumbled. "Be patient, my love. We are almost there now" Jaylah told her first born.

"Will uncle Lando and Daniel be there?" JAZLYN VERSTAPPEN added. "I'm sure they will, darling" Jaylah said as they arrived at the paddock.

Jaylah helped Mateo and Jazlyn out of the car and held their hands as they walked through the paddock. The cameras started to take photos of the three of them.

"Uncle Danny!!" Mateo shouted as he ran over to his godfather. "Uncle Lando!!" Jazyln called as she ran to her favourite uncle.

Jaylah laughed as she watched her two children talking to the drivers. "Having the best time, aren't they?" Max asked as he came up form behind his wife.

"Hey darling, they really are" Jaylah said as Max smile and pulled her into a kiss. "None of that here, your children are here!" Daniel called over.

"Whatever mate!" Max shouted as his both children ran over and jumped in his arms. "Hey, papa!" Mateo said. "We missed you!" Jazlyn added.

"I missed you both too, c'mon let's go in the garage yeah?" Max added and carried the two children into the Red-Bull garage.

Jaylah watched her husband put their two children in his seat and started to show them about everything they needed to know. "Has Max put them in karting already?" Daniel asked.

"I'm not allowing them until they're ready to make that decision on their own" Jaylah said. "Awh, c'mon Jay! Just imagine them both racing!" Lando added.

"Yeah, nope!" Jaylah replied. "How long did it take Max to accept that?" Daniel said. "He hasn't, he takes Mateo karting thinking I don't know" Jaylah told him.

"You know about that?!" Max exclaimed.

( real life ! )

"Papa won! Papa won!" Mateo and Jazlyn shouted as they watched Max cross the finish line. "He sure did, c'mon let's go see him" Jaylah said.

Jaylah held her two children's hand as they made their way to parc-fermé. Jaylah made her way to the front as the team let her and the children pass.

They watched Max jump out the car and greet his crew, before moving over to his family after he took his helmet and balaclava off.

"Papa, you won!" Mateo said as Max picked him up. "I sure did! Just for you three" Max added as he picked up Jazlyn as well.

"Proud of you," Jaylah said softly as Max let Mateo and Jazlyn down who both instantly ran to Charles. "Thank you, liefde" Max replied as they kissed.

"Max! Sort your children out, mate!" Charles called which made Max and Jaylah laugh.

( instagram ! )

@jaylah.verstappen

verstappen

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️Liked by danielricciardo, lewishamilton and 2,148,937 others jaylah

⚪️⚪️⚫️
Liked by danielricciardo, lewishamilton and 2,148,937 others
jaylah.verstappen: Dutch GP will hold special memories🧡
tagged: maxverstappen1
view all 31,629 comments

username Mateo and Jazlyn are so cute🥰

username I adore this family😭🫶🏼

username So cuteeeee

username Ahhh in loveee

maxverstappen1 My world❤️
> jaylah.verstappen We love you❤️

username Mateo and Jazlyn running up to the other drivers😭

username One of them better become a driver!

username 😍😍😍

charles_leclerc Favourite uncle here!
> landonorris Not true!
>> danielricciardo I'm their godfather, know your place boys!

username I love that Daniel is their godfather!

username When Mateo and Jazlyn ran up to Charles!!

username Verstappen Family❤️

( note ! )

Officially the end of this book. Once again, thank you for all the support I hope you all loved reading this as much as I did writing it!🧡