|15|

( imessage ! )

-today at 01:21-

-today at 01:21-

Where are you ?!?

I know you went out drinking! Why didn't you tell me? I've worried about you!

When you back?!

I'll be there now, just in the lobby..

Need to make sure the others get back safety!

I'm sure they will be fine to get back on their own.

Max, I'm not arguing with you over text. I'm going to make sure, Alex, George and Lando get back alright and then I'll be there.

I didn't drink much, they drank a bit more than me so sorry for being a good friend to make sure they get back alright🙄

One more thing, I know Daniel is there with you. Make sure he's gone before I'm back.

( real life ! )

"How does she know I'm here?" Daniel asked. "Who knows, Jay knows everything" Max said. "I don't know what's gotten into her lately.." Max mumbled.

"Max, you can see the way the team are treating her. It was awful they didn't let her in the group photo despite finishing 3rd in the race to make you have a double podium" Daniel told him.

"Just take it easy on her, alright? It's hard enough as it is being a female rookie in the sport, it's worse that the team is treating her like this" Daniel added.

"Yeah I know, I'm just scared out relationship as well. I can't lose her, she means everything to me. I don't know how I'm going to cope with in next season.." Max said.

"Look, Jay probably feels the same way. I think every know how ready she is to leave to team but scared about losing you from next season. It's a conversation you both need to have at some point" Daniel replied.

"I'll bring it up to her eventually, thanks for today you probably should be going before Jay comes back" Max added. "Yeah, I don't wanna get on her bad side" Daniel laughed.

The pair stood up and Max let Daniel out, Max went back to seat back down on the bed and moments later the door opens and Jaylah walks in.

Before Max could say anything, Jaylah has buried her head in his chest and he felt her tears dropping onto his t-shirt.

"Mijn liefste, what's wrong?" Max said softly as he cupped her cheeks with her hands making her look at him. "I'm sorry.." Jaylah mumbled as Max wiped her tears away.

"For what, baby?" Max questioned. "I've just been ignoring you at lot lately, only seeing you when we arrive to the paddock together and after the race. I just thought you have had enough of me.." Jaylah mumbled and looked away.

"Baby, you have a perfect reason not wanting to spent much time in the garage. I would never not have enough of you, I want to spend all my life with you. You know that, I love you so much.." Max said to her as he kissed her.

"Now, c'mon get into something comfy and we can cuddle.." Max told her.

( real life ! )

The next day, Jaylah woke up to an empty bed, she looked around the room and saw her boyfriend sitting out on the balcony.

Jaylah got up and made her way over there, hearing the door slide open Max turned around and smiled at the sight of his girlfriend.

"How you feeling today?" Max asked as Jaylah say down on the other seat. "I'm okay, I'm sorry about last night.." Jaylah told him.

"Jay, you don't have to say sorry. It's not your fault, okay?" Max replied. "Okay.." Jaylah mumbled as Max opened his arms for me.

Jaylah stood up and melted into Max's arms. "I am sorry the way the team are treated you, especially after last race weekend that was unacceptable" Max said.

"It's not your fault, I don't care anymore. It's me and Milo against the rest of my side of the garage" Jaylah added. "Christian ain't happy with Milo" Max replied.

"Oh yeah, I know. That's why wherever I go next year Milo is coming with me. I ain't leaving him in that team" Jaylah told him. "Fair enough" Max added.

"Chances you getting a win this weekend?" Max smirked. "Bring it on, Verstappen" Jaylah said as she stood up.

"That's going to be your last name soon.." Max told her making her smile.

( note ! )
Another chapter completed, see you in the next one!!